Sadly Another J has died.. - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sadly Another J has died..
Monday, December 14, 2009 5:09 PM
My mom gave me some pritty bad news yesterday, The girl i sold my 98Z to totaled it Friday Afternoon (12/11/09)
Apparently she was comming dowwn somewere on 77th n Florist, Hit a patch of ice, couldnt stop and was hit on the driver side by a semi truck, Rolled the car 3 times and surprisingly lived.

I havent seen the car yet, hopefully sometime this week... I checked out the accident scene and there was debri everywhere, from 5 diff peices of the front bumper, sunroof glass, all the way back top cracked up taillights.. idk....
ill keep posted with pix once i see it =(

Get Wrecked

Re: Sadly Another J has died..
Monday, December 14, 2009 9:13 PM
if ur talking about your green/silver z. glad to see it go!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:02 AM
glad to hear she's alright, sucks about the car though. I'd be sad If I found out the guy I sold my 2 door caprice too rolled it and got hit by a semi.

Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:10 PM
yup
Nominated for worlds dumbest driver

Get Wrecked
Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:59 PM

WiGM-Tuners member.
Monday, December 28, 2009 12:38 AM
they painted over the hood scoops? or more like with the hood scoops on the car? man look at the rust. glad i dont have that issue here in cali lol

Monday, December 28, 2009 12:49 AM
salvage me the hood scoops. i like em.

Monday, December 28, 2009 6:38 AM
noooo LOL! thats the primer son lol
n the hood scoops are shot my friend lol

Get Wrecked
Monday, December 28, 2009 6:42 AM
well actually i take that back... one hood scoop is good, want me to go get it? He said whatever i need from the car i could take before he junks it..everything cept for the motor

Get Wrecked
Monday, December 28, 2009 9:01 AM
pics of interior?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 28, 2009 9:08 AM

WiGM-Tuners member.
Monday, December 28, 2009 1:33 PM
Furiouscavie wrote:well actually i take that back... one hood scoop is good, want me to go get it? He said whatever i need from the car i could take before he junks it..everything cept for the motor

yes salvage me the hood scoop so i can burn it and piss on its ashes. good riddance to those things.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:16 AM

you go through all that custom paint work, why not buy a aftermarket hood? I want to know what went through your head when you stuck them on ( or anyone for that matter). looked like a pretty impressive paint job though.

at least the driver is ok. Thumbs ups though for seeing one less set of stick on hood scoops on the road though.!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:18 AM
Ive seen this car up close. the paint work was amazing... it will be missed. lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search