96z24 overheating problem!!!!! need help asap - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
96z24 overheating problem!!!!! need help asap
Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:14 PM
alright i got a 96 z24 that has just started over heating on me from time to time i been just adding water but today i was just driving around on the side streets and the car would almost me normal little on the warmer side but when i jump on the freeway it slowly climb to the red but i shut it down before it got that hot.... so after it completely cooled down checked the level it was good okay so i started the car let it warm up and it started blowing cold air threw the vents while it was set on warm but when i gave it gas it would blow warm then let off and it would go cold... weird think it would be coolant level but not... i mostly have water in the system cause buying coolant everyday gets expensive.. i've knoticed a puddle from time to time under the car so when i decide to pull it in cant find no leak strange and it won't leak for couple of days then i notice another puddle. i'm getting confused it was working just find whats going on am i getting to much bigger water to coolant ratio, thermostate stuck open... idk I don't see why the water cold be the facor its so cold outside.. i need help asap i mean it was last week i took a drive to east troy no problems this week overheating what the..... help me please i'm going crazy this car been puttin me threw so much..

Re: 96z24 overheating problem!!!!! need help asap
Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:08 AM
water pump?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search