Lookin for a new J - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lookin for a new J
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:31 PM
hey guys im lookin for a new J preferably a cavi 98 or newer with a 5spd , not looking to spend more than 2k. let me know if you know of anything

Re: Lookin for a new J
Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:54 PM
ok i have an idea for ya...i know of a 2005 sunfire bagged, kitted, scissor doors not sure of all te engine mods but its in wausau wi its also on craiglsit..he wants $6000

http://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/1540265656.html

Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:56 PM

the guys name is derek here is the number
715-297-1983
Friday, January 15, 2010 8:51 PM
that looks sick, but i realy want something stock, so that i can build it, thanks though

Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:48 PM
my cars still up for sale. but you probably don't want it since its a 2200 3 speed auto.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 17, 2010 5:45 AM
i like the 2200, but im tryin to get rid of my 3spd auto. Im tryin to get back into a 5spd. Do you have any pics

Monday, January 18, 2010 7:23 PM
Click the pic in my sig, it'll take you to my cardomain. first page has the for sale info. whats listed is how the car was last fall when I had it out at my parents house fro the Madison Classic Car Show/Swap Meet. Pretty much, winter mode. I still have everything that was on it before that (Toyota parts, Z24 rims, etc...).

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search