For Sale: Carbon Fiber Rear Bezel & Vis Carbon Invader Hood - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale: Carbon Fiber Rear Bezel & Vis Carbon Invader Hood
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 4:13 PM
Hey everyone looking to sell a couple things as I am in the process of buying a house I could really use the extra cash right now. Both of these items are local pickup only absolutely no shipping, cash only..I live in winnebago, IL 61088 I could meet somewhere in Rockford, IL but thats about as far as i'd go unless someone threw in gas money. ph: 8152988082 call if you are interested my name is Jon (curt can vouch for who I am if any of you are concerned since im not on here a whole lot) or pm me on here. thanks

First I have a rear carbon fiber bezel w/ center and taillight pieces. This is in great condition, it is used I bought it off another member here a few months back was gonna install it this spring its just been sitting in my room. A couple small light scratches, no tears in the fiber and it shines great! $100

Next is a VIS carbon fiber invader hood 03-05 with molded eyelids and custom paint job. I bought this off Curt(Skunk) back late summer of 2009 again was planning to re-paint and put this on this spring but I need the cash. The only picture I have of it since it was never installed or re-painted is of it on Curt's car next to another blue car with the same hood without eyelids for those of you that don't know what they are. I was told with the eyelids I wouldn't need hood pins, plus I personally like the look better. You can see the difference over the top of the headlight. Great condition $450

In the process of modding again.....

Re: For Sale: Carbon Fiber Rear Bezel & Vis Carbon Invader Hood
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 4:32 PM
Crap - wanted to buy this from Curt when he first had it for sale but could only afford the projector headlights at the time. Now you're selling it a couple weeks after I found out I'm moving out of state so I can't spend any extra money right now. I'm just not meant to have this hood
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 4:39 PM
BTW - here's the original for sale thread made by Curt in case anybody was wondering...http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=58681&t=58620#58681.

Just curious - just talked to Curt and you got it for $400 - any reason you're selling it for more than you got it for?
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 5:12 PM
Ya there is cuz I couldn't remember what I paid for it exactly and I didn't think about looking for the old thread I got the picture from my pm's. $400 picked-up

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:14 PM
Man If I could get rid of my SS hood I would be all over that hood.

JBO Member since 2006.
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:05 PM
Just buy this one and have 2! Then you can switch when you feel like it!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:57 PM
2.2 ECO wrote:Just buy this one and have 2! Then you can switch when you feel like it!

I would but in order to get the money for that hood, I'll have to sell my hood first. LOL

JBO Member since 2006.
Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:10 AM
sure when I stop pissing money away on my car, then a bezel pops up in the area for cheap...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:39 AM
Man you guys are killing me....nobody has money right now!

Thursday, February 04, 2010 9:15 AM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]sure when I stop pissing money away on my car, then a bezel pops up in the area for cheap...

u can sell me your mirrors! and then u can buy the bezel!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Thursday, February 04, 2010 1:31 PM
*sigh* You have a PM...I hated myself for not getting this last time it was for sale, and I won't let that happen again if I can help it!

Friday, February 05, 2010 5:43 PM
HOOD IS SOLD! BEZEL IS STILL FOR SALE!

Saturday, February 06, 2010 12:47 PM
02_redbadged wrote:[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]sure when I stop pissing money away on my car, then a bezel pops up in the area for cheap...

Go pick up that bezel and bring it to me and you can leave with my Toyo Mirrors.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, February 06, 2010 1:21 PM
Good idea!

Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:44 AM
ttt bezel still for sale..

Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:08 PM
Dead set on not shipping?

Thursday, February 11, 2010 7:28 PM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]
02_redbadged wrote:[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]sure when I stop pissing money away on my car, then a bezel pops up in the area for cheap...

Go pick up that bezel and bring it to me and you can leave with my Toyo Mirrors.

Trade mirrors for bezel? That not a bad deal lol

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, February 13, 2010 10:26 AM
TOO LATE....SOLD THE BEZEL TODAY..EVERYTHINGS GONE! THANKS

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search