Bike meet?? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bike meet??
Sunday, March 28, 2010 11:44 AM
So it seems to me like a lot of you guys have motorcycles. Some of us no longer have j-bodys but still play around on this site. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a bike meet when i get back. weather permitting of course. should be early july that i will be around.

Re: Bike meet??
Sunday, March 28, 2010 10:09 PM
no

Monday, March 29, 2010 2:55 AM
ill kill you

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:57 PM
I have 2 motorcycles Chris just pick a day Im not working and its not raining and I'll stop by on my ZX6R.

Gary, you need to get one, once you ride a 10 or 11 second bike (stock) J-bodies just seem slow LOL.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:17 AM
I'm game for taking the CBR out.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:46 PM
Where are we talking about it being?

The Monster wants to make some friends this summer.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:11 PM
i was thinking that same park in minneapolis that we had the car meet at? that place was nice. had a nice little road to play around with too. i dont know an exact date yet tho. i cant wait to get out of this damned country lol. i just got an 09 cbr 600rr. havent even seen it yet!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:14 PM
Sweet.. and how did you but a CBR without seeing it? Did the parents buy it for you with your money since you've been deployed?

Mike he's talking about Minnesota, in a suburb of St. Paul. By monster does that mean you have a Kawi too?

Chris just let us know when ya get home.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:50 AM
probably a ducati monster. my guess anyway. yeah the place that we used my clip pulling tool to flip burgers and hotdogs with. that was a hell of a time.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:31 AM
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:probably a ducati monster. my guess anyway. yeah the place that we used my clip pulling tool to flip burgers and hotdogs with. that was a hell of a time.

i still have that clip pulling tool somewhere but dont count on me finding it lol. that was soooo long ago. its prob in a bag of @!#$ from when i pulled everything outta the wrecked green car =/

also id love to get a bike but my passion is cars, bikes are sweet but i dont even put them in the same class. anyone can go buy a 10 sec bike and think they are fast and cool. build a car to go fast and actually feel good about yourself. nothing against bikes, i love bikes and anything on 2 wheels but you get where im coming from correct?

Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:38 AM
yeah, the Duc'. minnesota isnt too far.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:49 AM
no one likes you gary. stop talking... just kiddin you know i want to bear your children. anyways yes. we know where you are coming from. and yes we need to have a meet. even if its a j-body meet ill come on my bike. because im a doucher like that. not to mention i dont have a jbody. we need to do SOMETHING. its been way too long since ive been to any kind of car meet.

Friday, April 02, 2010 12:13 AM
That was at almirs house in rochester. Gary stole my socket and almir still has my pry bar LOL

Chris I ended up giving away that strut bar but you dont have a J-body anymore anyway.

Gary im just sick of the damn transmission in my sunfire, I think I might be done with the damn thing as far as modding goes, and with a bike I can run low 11's easy out of the box for 4 grand Plus you cant do wheelies in a Sunfire.

I understand completely where your coming from, I feel the same way, I just like riding bikes and im pissed at my car right now.

Friday, April 02, 2010 9:07 AM
Weebel wrote:That was at almirs house in rochester. Gary stole my socket and almir still has my pry bar LOL

Chris I ended up giving away that strut bar but you dont have a J-body anymore anyway.

Gary im just sick of the damn transmission in my sunfire, I think I might be done with the damn thing as far as modding goes, and with a bike I can run low 11's easy out of the box for 4 grand Plus you cant do wheelies in a Sunfire.

I understand completely where your coming from, I feel the same way, I just like riding bikes and im pissed at my car right now.

i did not steal it, you gave it to me. and idk what your issue is with the trans. you need to do an nvg swap or a 2k swap. isuzu sucks. but you still shouldnt be having so many issues with it. sorry to hear =/

Friday, April 02, 2010 4:16 PM
I will try and keep posted on this thread, pending where this is.

I am approx 6 hours from St Paul.

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Friday, April 02, 2010 11:23 AM
Im just giving ya crap gary LOL. You should know that I ended up getting another one later on anyway.

And the syncros in the Izuzu's just really suck. I thought about a getrag swap but I really dont feel comfortable cutting and re-welding mounts.

Mike, Ducati's are pretty sweet, and not sure how crazy I would be about the V-twin engines in those but there still beautiful torquey bikes.

Friday, April 02, 2010 8:56 PM
Weebel wrote:Im just giving ya crap gary LOL. You should know that I ended up getting another one later on anyway.

And the syncros in the Izuzu's just really suck. I thought about a getrag swap but I really dont feel comfortable cutting and re-welding mounts.

Mike, Ducati's are pretty sweet, and not sure how crazy I would be about the V-twin engines in those but there still beautiful torquey bikes.

lol syncros, gearing, everything. i guess they are good for a paper weight.
and ya i got another socket too... i had the one u had givin me but left it at home and i needed to work on my car down at college so i had to buy another.

Saturday, April 03, 2010 6:46 AM
hey stop stealing my thread you doofers. so how about this meet? cars and bikes together? im trying to find out an exact date but with the military everything changes every other day.

Saturday, April 03, 2010 2:47 PM
Im thinking about buying a Fox Body or hopping up a Carmengia or something and making the Sunfire my DD

Chris, is stop loss still active? Either way just let us know, assuming im not somewhere else away from home that day and not working, I dont need much notice (other then knowing to get up early) to make it up there.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search