Bash plans? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bash plans?
Saturday, February 27, 2010 1:11 PM
Once I figure out how much the hotel stay is gunna cost (anyone wanna split a room?) and I can afford it Im gunna do everything I can to make it this year.

I was just wondering what your plans are for the trip, whos going, and what not... and since its on the way, maybe all of us MN guys could meet up in Lacross on the way, grab tony, and head out, maybee meeting the Wisconsin guys in Madison.

Also, if anyone thats gone before knows how much the stay costs, let me know, also maybee we could all work something out where we split the price of two bed rooms or something.

Im gunna look everything up and start making plans in the mean time.

Re: Bash plans?
Saturday, February 27, 2010 1:23 PM
still gotta see if i can even afford to go first...

Saturday, February 27, 2010 3:14 PM
where is it even at?
Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:46 PM
me and my girl are in we live in wisconsin
Saturday, February 27, 2010 7:16 PM
When and where is this? I'm new to the J-body. I'd like to go.
Saturday, February 27, 2010 9:43 PM
Nick wrote:When and where is this? I'm new to the J-body. I'd like to go.

Glad to see my car finally getting to the bash! I always wanted to take it there when i had it all done up.

Sunday, February 28, 2010 7:12 AM
Well hey there Josh, yeah I wish it still had the supercharger and the big brakes, but it's still a beautiful car.

I'd like to meet more j-body people and my guess is the bash would be a great place to do so.
Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:30 AM
for those of you who don't know where/when the bash is: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=10&i=25585&t=25585

Sunday, February 28, 2010 5:25 PM
Josh you talking about the regal? or a J-body of some sort you probably have laying around?

IM planning on dropping a good chunk of change on a bike between then and now, but I should still be fine assuming the company I work for doesn't go under or something....

Sunday, February 28, 2010 7:28 PM
hmmmm....... i think i might go... ill see if i cant talk my buddy to bring his new cobalt ss up there too.

click sig for my car audio videos
Monday, March 01, 2010 9:14 AM
im goin. im no help tho. save money for booze. nom nom nom!!

Monday, March 01, 2010 9:59 AM
I'm tentative on going. It depends on the job situation. I'm going on a trip to Vegas/LA for a week and a half this month. Most of my fun funds will be used up there. If I do decide to go, I'd be up for splitting a room with someone.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Monday, March 01, 2010 7:10 PM
Weebel wrote:Josh you talking about the regal? or a J-body of some sort you probably have laying around?

I was talking about my old blue 03 I had, Nick is the new owner of it

Monday, March 01, 2010 10:16 PM
^^^ ahh I see.

BTW is the regal done yet? I wanna see that thing run

Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:13 AM
I might hve to bring the Redline down there...Hmmm

Monday, April 05, 2010 11:39 AM
so is it all types of j-bodies? cuz i dont have a show car or nothin but i love cavaliers lol
Monday, April 05, 2010 12:38 PM
hmmmmm... might have some leave around that time assuming i get back when they say. might ride the bike over for awhile. have a few brews

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search