meets? - Page 10 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Friday, June 25, 2010 1:56 AM

Lurch wrote:
Elisa Thorson wrote:lurch come out to rice killers on monday nights in fridley its always alot of fun

When/Where(specifically)?

I think a dude I know from TCStangs and a local reefing forum goes to ricekiller meets (blownsvt).

monday nights 730-10ish at mikes discount foods off of osborne and university in fridley

Friday, June 25, 2010 10:30 AM
Elisa Thorson wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Elisa Thorson wrote:lurch come out to rice killers on monday nights in fridley its always alot of fun

When/Where(specifically)?

I think a dude I know from TCStangs and a local reefing forum goes to ricekiller meets (blownsvt).

monday nights 730-10ish at mikes discount foods off of osborne and university in fridley

I wouldn't mind going to one of those

Friday, June 25, 2010 5:41 PM
then go! they are not too bad

Saturday, June 26, 2010 4:16 PM
what gary says!! haha no they are alot of fun atleast i have fun at them
Monday, June 28, 2010 11:28 AM
I'll be there tonight!

Monday, June 28, 2010 12:10 PM
ill be there again. ive got a set of rims i need to sell but i most likely wont bring them cuz they take up sooo much room

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:43 PM
pics of wheels?

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:01 PM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:pics of wheels?

the black ones on the right they are 17's
the other ones sold yesterday

they are dirty so keep that in mind

Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:19 AM
how much for the black ones? how much tire is left on them?

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:58 AM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:how much for the black ones? how much tire is left on them?

x2

Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:18 PM
they sold the day i put them on craigslist, you people need to work faster.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:23 PM
nick if you are going to ricekillers monday hit me up
Monday, July 26, 2010 11:42 AM
Anyone hitting up RK tonight? I might have some free time finally.

Monday, July 26, 2010 11:52 AM
Ill be there.

Monday, July 26, 2010 10:26 PM
God damnit.... I live to far away to go to this stuff during the week even if I didnt work 2nd shift...

Although I've been working on the bike so damn much lately that I had to jump start the sunfire LOL... the thing never even gets driven anymore and god knows if it will ever even be finished. meh some day...

I cant believe this car has turned into the equivalent of some old collector car that just needs a few more things and sits in the garage lol.

Monday, July 26, 2010 11:17 PM
i never did make it to the ricekiller today, had to do some stuff with my dad. maybe next time.

and weebel jeez man where you been, u need to get that fire going!
i wanna see progress!!

Sunday, August 01, 2010 9:56 AM
Its drivable assuming the battery is charged enough for it to start LOL. Im actually going to let it idle in the driveway for an hour today just to have it run.

Im just sick of the tranny issues and really dont give a damn anymore since I can still drive it.

I think I have gauges, a shift light (that quit working) and new strut bars since you saw it last. Thats it.

All im going to do to it now is a coil conversion, put a NEW tranny in it, mounts, suspension, and a tune and call it done. But its taking awhile since I have other projects.

If I won the lottery it would have turbocharged eco swap and be fully restored, but I just have more important / other things to blow cash on right now. Im getting old enough to know better then to put too much money into it lol.

If you want to see progress come see my bikes... wich reminds me I was going to make a new sig.

Saturday, August 07, 2010 2:38 PM
weeble you should try to make it out to this up coming monday ricekillers. last monday was a blast well more so the after part of it. i think this monday we are going to have a slight repeat of an adventure after
Monday, August 23, 2010 11:32 AM
I think I am coming tonight if anyone wants to make out!!!

Monday, August 23, 2010 11:56 AM
Im in IL down at school so you shoulda came out last time

it should still be great tho, it has been the past few times

Monday, August 23, 2010 11:03 PM
Elisa Thorson wrote:weeble you should try to make it out to this up coming monday ricekillers. last monday was a blast well more so the after part of it. i think this monday we are going to have a slight repeat of an adventure after

I would if I wasnt stuck on the BS 2nd shift. So monday through friday (and some saturdays) Im working from 3 to 11pm, it F-ing sucks.

If theres ever anything going on during a saturday I have off I could stop by though.

Or if things keep happening like they are, the company will go under and I'll have all kinds of free time LOL (but not much money )

Monday, September 20, 2010 7:32 AM
Anyone hitting the RK meet at Friendly tonight?

I'll be there for sure, hoping to get the other G8 guys out there too.

Monday, September 20, 2010 8:39 PM
I think I saw Elisa at the RK meet tonight?

Red Sunfire with red accent wheels? Smoking a cig while parking? I was one of the big dumb animals helping people park.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:11 PM
haha yeah that would be me, tired as @!#$, always smoking a cig and always every where at the meet. come talk to me next time sadly yet again i think i was the only j there since gary had to go back to school!! :/
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:51 AM
:/ im sorry. i miss my Minnesota!!! (;

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search