meets? - Page 12 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Sunday, December 05, 2010 11:13 AM
ha yea, north central is dead...

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 4:16 PM
gary did you get a new phone yet?

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:10 PM
StreetDreamZz wrote:gary did you get a new phone yet?

nope, too busy with finals. all im doing is study study.

Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:06 PM
kk lemme know when you get it fixed 'n if you're gunna make it up for xmas break. I have some goodies you mayyy wanna check out =)

Thursday, December 09, 2010 6:15 PM
ill be up there all xmas man. i will do what i can to get a hold of you. ive got a month break

Saturday, December 11, 2010 12:34 PM
Its not dead its just hibernating.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 6:40 PM
hey yall...thought I would share My Thread!!

lemme know what ya think!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 9:26 PM
You make to much damn money, you know that right? LOL

Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:53 AM
Weebel wrote:You make to much damn money, you know that right? LOL

um? okay, sweet comment. And actually no, my 60 hours a week don't accumulate to much. I just have priorities.

Friday, January 14, 2011 12:23 AM
StreetDreamZz wrote:
Weebel wrote:You make to much damn money, you know that right? LOL

um? okay, sweet comment. And actually no, my 60 hours a week don't accumulate to much. I just have priorities.

boy that sounds familiar. salary without overtime hear and i get screwed with long hours all the time.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:11 PM
I forgot about this... man local really is dead.

I was just giving ya some crap... I could never see myself driving anything that nice even if I could find a way to afford it.

Regardless its one bad ass looking car, have fun with it.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:49 AM
Yawwwwwn......stretch...what's goin on?

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Saturday, February 05, 2011 9:57 PM
soo i finally came back on the org lol. @!#$ i havent been on here in forever i have been so busy at work. there really hasnt been much on this forum
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 11:22 AM
I stay in Off Topic for the most part...

I keep an eye on here to check up on you local mofo's though.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 2:07 PM
So, I'm selling my s/c and have a add in classifieds for $1100 for the 2.4 GMPP kit minus a reflash. Do you guys think that's a fair price or what do you guys think?

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:46 AM
aww weeble thanks for checking up making sure everything is good haha whats everyone's plans once this @!#$ snow goes away? I was thinking i would see whats all going down and all.. sad to say i am selling the fire Its time to move on to something new for me
Thursday, February 10, 2011 9:47 PM
What im planning on doing once the snow melts?

Putting this stuff on the ZX6R and riding the crap out of it.

All the parts came in so I can put the stock levers back on it also.

Then in the mean time ill be fixing up and strutting the suzuki.

My car just sits in the driveway now adays... im going to need some aftermarket mounts (2.4 manual) eventually if I ever get around to fixing the tranny again so if anyone's parting a car out with them or an MSD conversion let me know. I'de like to do all that, put some coil overs on it, and call it done.. but its just not on top of the priority list since the car isnt a hobby anymore.

Jason... IDK about the price but it sounds like a reasonable starting point to me.

Elisa, believe it or not... J-bodys make good daily drivers... I'de keep the sinfire and just get something else to play with if you can afford it, but if you cant afford two cars I understand where your coming from.

The lot of us should meet up sometime this summer regardless of what we are driving though..... STEAK HOUSE FTW!!!!

Im really tempted to take a bike up there instead sometime.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:28 PM
the steak house does sound like a good idea! maybe back to mounds park? i liked it up there... maybe this time i wont get lost haha! i may keep the sunfire now since i got a lot of work to do to it because some jack ass tagged it when i was working at the shop. they were leaving a parking lot that i was like parked almost a full cars length away and took a nice chunk out of my bumper, the tail light, rear quarter panel, and reverse light... yay not!!! all of that was replaced mid summer to when i was rear ended on the way to ricekillers.
seriously who hits a parked car! a parked car and runs! well i guess i work in minneapolis too so that explains it too

so question for you guys then.. does any one have a spare bumper, tail light or reverse light? left side for a 2000
Sunday, February 13, 2011 3:03 PM
LOL I need to replace the left tail light and reflector and buff out the bumper on my car still.

Damn fire hydrants.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:26 AM
haha did the fire hydrant attack you?
i went to u-pull yesterday and got a tail light but outta the like 5 fires they had there didnt find one bumper that matched mine looks like i am going to have to order it for now. i think i am just going to zip tie stick everything together for now
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:59 AM
LOL I've had the fire hydrant damage for a couple years, it was there when you saw my car.. its just not highly noticeable.

Zip tied might work for a bit if done well... a lot of drift cars are set up that way.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:58 AM
yeah i dont know for some reason i think the stitched look is sexy lol so last night i picked up the other pieces of my bumper so i can put it all back together.
i kinda recall seeing that now too its not noticeable at all though
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:34 PM
Weebel is always running into stuff. Lol

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:40 AM
haha i suppose that works then.
Friday, February 18, 2011 9:44 PM
LOL what Jason is referring to is the death of my 93 Sunbird.... it happened at a meet and was a really bad day.

I still have pics of it on my old PC but I need to buy an adapter to transfer everything off the IDE HD... Ill probably order one online this weekend.

I dont like thinking about it though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search