meets? - Page 19 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 7:01 AM
full on my 08 coupe 6mt is 156/mo

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:45 AM
my boyfriend pays 117$ a monthfor his 350z, but he is also 22 now, bought the car when he was 20, it just hasnt gone down yet.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 6:00 PM
StreetDreamZz wrote:
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:Nice work on the G Lance! Those wheels definitely set it off. I just hoped on the G train a few weeks ago myself, time to sell the cavy.

thanks bro! what year you got??? Are you on the G forums????

hop on here....
http://myg37.com/forums/midwestern-37/

..i put together a meets just like I did on the j forums on here.... on the 7th and there were over 50 G's and Z's there! HELLA time..GREAT people!

I purchased a 2005 G35 sedan. Besides it being an auto, I'm loving every bit of it. I'm not on the G forums yet, but I'll be signing up soon. Good to know there's plenty of meets, I will definitely have to make it out to a few.

Totaled 2008
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:10 PM
Christmas... it wont go down.. trust me. IM 30 and have the same insurance company for f-ing ever.. it doenst just drop thats a roomer. It will drop a like 4 dollars every time the policy is renewed for awhile but htats also because the car is worth less every year. Other then that.. there is no age where it goes down.. its a REALLY gradual thing that happens over a long time.

Lance.. Im not trying to be nosey I just saw $50 a month as was like WTF? and have been thinking my insurance has been raping me for awhile... with the recent numbers maybee they arnt. I feel better now LOL

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:22 PM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:
StreetDreamZz wrote:
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:Nice work on the G Lance! Those wheels definitely set it off. I just hoped on the G train a few weeks ago myself, time to sell the cavy.

thanks bro! what year you got??? Are you on the G forums????

hop on here....
http://myg37.com/forums/midwestern-37/

..i put together a meets just like I did on the j forums on here.... on the 7th and there were over 50 G's and Z's there! HELLA time..GREAT people!

I purchased a 2005 G35 sedan. Besides it being an auto, I'm loving every bit of it. I'm not on the G forums yet, but I'll be signing up soon. Good to know there's plenty of meets, I will definitely have to make it out to a few.

For sure man! Let me know when you get on. Join the 37 forums, the Chat thread is where we plan meets and what not. I had to recruit everyone over from the 35 forum to the 37 forum so we were all on one thread. Otherwise people got left out because we don't ususally check the 35 forum anymore...

Weebel wrote:Christmas... it wont go down.. trust me. IM 30 and have the same insurance company for f-ing ever.. it doenst just drop thats a roomer. It will drop a like 4 dollars every time the policy is renewed for awhile but htats also because the car is worth less every year. Other then that.. there is no age where it goes down.. its a REALLY gradual thing that happens over a long time.

Lance.. Im not trying to be nosey I just saw $50 a month as was like WTF? and have been thinking my insurance has been raping me for awhile... with the recent numbers maybee they arnt. I feel better now LOL

Yeah man, insurance sucks, but its 6 months out of the year, other 6 months its in storage with just Comprehensive on it. I have 2 speeding tickets, thankfully one just dropped off so that doesn't help. I'm also 25 and my insurance didn't go down really at all when i hit.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:57 PM
Weebel wrote:Christmas... it wont go down.. trust me. IM 30 and have the same insurance company for f-ing ever.. it doenst just drop thats a roomer. It will drop a like 4 dollars every time the policy is renewed for awhile but htats also because the car is worth less every year. Other then that.. there is no age where it goes down.. its a REALLY gradual thing that happens over a long time.

Yeah I can't tell you why my insurance is so cheap..... maybe it's my age, clean driving record, where I live... I don't know. A co-worker of mine purchased a similiar vehicle, has one speeding ticket on his record and pays $60 a month. This is through progressive btw.

Totaled 2008
Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:27 AM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:

Yeah I can't tell you why my insurance is so cheap..... maybe it's my age, clean driving record, where I live... I don't know. A co-worker of mine purchased a similiar vehicle, has one speeding ticket on his record and pays $60 a month. This is through progressive btw.

I know for a fact that WHERE you life has a huge part of your rates. I remember when i had my 06 and I claimed that i still lived back him in WI, my insurance was less then and I was only 23.

Friday, May 27, 2011 12:02 AM
Full coverage on the 2000 Tiburon I had in Anchorage Alaska (when I was in the service) was $400 a month and liability on the 88 ford taurus station wagon I had up there was $120 a month... they litterally raped people so bad that most people couldnt even afford insurance so where you live does play a huge role.. When I bought my Sunbird in Anchorage I was paying $130 a month for liability and when I came back to MN is dropped down to like $40 a month.

Friday, May 27, 2011 8:31 AM
Many many factors go into insurance rates. How many doors, engine size, safety rating of the vehicle, your personal driving record, your zip code, age. Probably more I'm forgetting, but you get the idea.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Friday, May 27, 2011 3:33 PM
i am going to break the insurance conversation momentarily with this question.. Is anyone going to Import Alliance?
Saturday, May 28, 2011 8:45 AM
Elisa Thorson wrote:i am going to break the insurance conversation momentarily with this question.. Is anyone going to Import Alliance?

um? Isn't it in TN??

Fourth Annual SOUNDSET Festival is tomorrow, if there's no rain I might be there.

Saturday, May 28, 2011 9:30 AM
yeah its in TN but its going to be a blast, plus its a road trip!!!
and i will be at soundset tomorrow too i have gone for the last like 5 years, rain or shine! you should go, find me and i will buy you a beer haha
Sunday, May 29, 2011 7:30 AM
when is the thing in TN?

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Monday, May 30, 2011 12:09 AM
Elisa strikes me as one of those girls that wakes up in the morning and out of nowhere is like "hey lets do something completely crazy just for the fun of it".

Tennessee is a long freaking drive especially in a modded car LOL.

I've got vacation days but damn : /

Monday, May 30, 2011 11:32 AM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:

How much is your deductable? I did a 2007 Infinity g35xs and they quoted me at $150/month with a $500 deductable. I didn't end up getting the car, but it's always fun to call them before you test drive the car to see if you can even afford the insurance.

-dan

Monday, May 30, 2011 2:35 PM
Import Alliance is my doing i went last yr, Elisa better be coming with this time around. it was the best trip ever for sure. This yr tons of MN people are going, I dont have our hotel stuff situated yet but I gotta get back up to MN to talk with all my buddies and get stuff ready.

Monday, May 30, 2011 8:56 PM
dubduce18s wrote:How much is your deductable? I did a 2007 Infinity g35xs and they quoted me at $150/month with a $500 deductable. I didn't end up getting the car, but it's always fun to call them before you test drive the car to see if you can even afford the insurance.

-dan

$500 deductible

Totaled 2008
Monday, May 30, 2011 11:15 PM
I have a $500 deductible on everything also.

Gary... I just dont trust my car to make it that far or feel like driving it that long of a distance with gas prices like they are. If we where in a group of bikes or something... I'de get some touring bags for the ZX6R and strap a tent to my back and go... but with the car and all if its "shift by RPM because the tranny is still bad and a wheel bearing is going out" glory... I just dont want to bother.

What we need is some org members with bikes to make a Sturgis trip now that would be awesome..

Sport bike at sturgis = meh... but my bober isnt exactly in the condition to make it yet.. but prob will be soon.

But I know that isnt going to happen... wishfull thinking though.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:04 AM
haha Weeble i am defiantly one of those girls that just wakes up and does whatever I want, i wouldnt have it any other way keeps things interesting! Thinking a trip to chicago this weekend
Gary you need to get your ass back here so we can plan this trip!! and so we can get hotel rooms by eachother so we can party!! And I am waiting for you to get here so we can go to the cabin! Everythings changed up there now but all the summer toys are in the water now
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 2:04 PM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:....but I gotta get back up to MN to .....

Gary...i've been hearing this an awful lot, but haven't seen ya ^ here yet????? hmmmm

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:20 PM
StreetDreamZz wrote:
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:....but I gotta get back up to MN to .....

Gary...i've been hearing this an awful lot, but haven't seen ya ^ here yet????? hmmmm

believe me, if i could up and leave IL this moment i would. buttt i cant leave 2 cars here at the house, i gotta sell the cav then drive the sunfire up to MN, then its 240 time!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:32 PM
anybody try sub zero sounds for audio?
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:58 PM
maybe my question got missed but when is this show in TN?

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 9:49 AM
jhound here are the dates and times
Saturday, July 16 at 8:00am to 5:00pm - July 17 at 9am to 5:00pm at the Nashville Super Speedway
saturday they have to drift event and sunday is the open road course and admission is 10$

also anyone going out to elko saturday?
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:30 PM
are any of you going to MAP on the 28th of this month?? 1/4 miles...drifting...track...EVERYTHING. Its up in Brainerd.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search