meets? - Page 4 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Friday, May 14, 2010 1:30 AM
depending on the time i can probably make something on sunday....if theres anything going on friday, i'll be open after midnight.

read like 2 pages of this thread on my tiny ass phone screen so idk whats still planned lol hit me up tho guys

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.

Friday, May 14, 2010 5:59 AM
So ............ when is there going to be a meet?

dan

Friday, May 14, 2010 9:54 AM
We'll we don't have a spot marked....first lets say, for now, that it's somewhere between MPLS and St Paul. Put your name down if you can make it...then we will plans details!

1. Nick (z2fst4u)
2. Elisa Thorson
3. ?
4. ?

Friday, May 14, 2010 1:38 PM
we need more people!!!!!
Friday, May 14, 2010 9:13 PM
i need to know details to know if i can make it... working 2 jobs sucks.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Friday, May 14, 2010 9:16 PM
yeah i know what you mean. well i know a few friends that can go that are from around here but like more after noonish
Friday, May 14, 2010 9:24 PM
damn.. wish i could make it..
Friday, May 14, 2010 10:10 PM
i wish you could so then we had more people
Friday, May 14, 2010 10:20 PM
1. Nick (z2fst4u)
2. Elisa Thorson
3. Dan Sanders (All depends on what day)
4. ?

Elisa ... bring some single friends lol

dan

Friday, May 14, 2010 10:52 PM
i hang out with all guys really but i can see what i can do
Saturday, May 15, 2010 5:44 AM
Sunday May 16th at Mounds Park in St Paul at noon...hows that work for everyone?

Mounds Park, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55106, United States‎

Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:16 AM
Damn thats tomorrow? hmmmm...

ill keep an eye on this then.

Saturday, May 15, 2010 11:00 AM
i will be there
Saturday, May 15, 2010 11:02 AM
you wana make it like one though? there is no way i will be up by 11 to get ready and head out by 11:30 its a 30 minute drive from coon rapids
Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:39 PM
You gunna make me wait there by myself till one? I mean, i'll be hungover as @!#$ too. BTW, we all know if the meets at 12, your ass is up by 9:30 gettin all pretty.

Weebel, yes that is tomorrow, be there mang! and Dan....you too! BTW, if you all shoot me a PM with your numbers and names that would be good.

Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:59 PM
What bout Gary (GMAN)...Gary you gunna make it????

Saturday, May 15, 2010 2:03 PM
i think gary is on the way back to here and me ass up at 930 no way haha it takes me like 20 minutes to get ready. my friend cait works until 12 too but idk i guess i could do with out her [she isnt single either lol] but lemme see who i can around up for a meet from here otherwise its a party of me coming l haha
Saturday, May 15, 2010 4:49 PM
^^^ I was only kidding

Nick, I sent you a PM with my number along with my name. Just text me before or if you decide to call. I should be able to go. MY plans go canceled Oh and I'm not too big into my car, it gets me from one place to another

dan

Saturday, May 15, 2010 6:57 PM
If I'm up in time I'll cruise over it's only 10 min now Hope you have something new to show me gary......

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:50 PM
Damn...this many peepz from the original crew? Nick's @ my new pad right now cleaning his sh#t.

Weebel you still have ur fire? Man I remember the sound of that beast....from 5 miles away?! LoL!

Did Gary move back up to the cities from ILL? I remember he was suppose to come out one friday night to check out my G35 but he never made it back up to his dad's.

2NVUS4U - did you get you're car tuned? I remember the one huge meet I setup about 2 years ago you had just put your SC in.

Saturday, May 15, 2010 9:11 PM
dubduce18s wrote:^^^ I was only kidding

dan

haha i was trying to find some single ladies for ya!

Saturday, May 15, 2010 9:36 PM
Mounds park at noon? Ill try to be there...... Damnit i'll have to wash the car lol.

Lance (if im remembering your name right) Ya I still have it... I've since put a resonator on the car LOL I have some gauges, and a shift light that quit working, and im on my 2nd bad tranny ;/ but other then that, the cars about the same.

Saturday, May 15, 2010 11:55 PM
no dont try to be there you should be there!
Sunday, May 16, 2010 12:41 AM
As soon as im able to fall asleep LOL

And for some reason I want to bring the bike I bought so ya can see where my money has been going instead of into the car, but it wouldnt make sense to do that.

@!#$. Im never going to go as far as I planned with the fire, but I will still probably put another tranny (new this time) in there, do the suspension, and get around to tuning it eventually (it really should be with the cams), then just take care of it. Being that im never going to race it anymore, mid to low 14's will be fine for a FWD street car. And oh ya, I still have to get off my ass and to a coil swap and mounts LOL.

IM trying to sleep, but my patters all messed up... I should be there though... if I run a little late dont go leaving without me..

Sunday, May 16, 2010 1:25 AM
werrrrrd...nick and me just walked home from the bars. Went to the KDWB party here in woodbury 'n walked home. He'll be at the meet at noon w/ the cav....

If you all didn't know I sold the cav in fall of '08.....bought a g35.....sold that last fall and am on the prowl for a black on black g37 :-)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search