meets? - Page 6 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Monday, May 17, 2010 7:31 PM
Nick

Jason

dan

Monday, May 17, 2010 10:45 PM
Damn that wheel did come out looking crazy...

And wholly crap I weigh more then I thought LOL...

And ya the hair is getting long.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:20 AM

Monday, May 17, 2010 11:07 PM
haha those vids where @!#$ priceless!!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 2:46 AM
^^^^ stick around next time

and who was the brother and his cracker friend that showed up shortly before we left to go eat? I feel kinda @!#$ty not really Bs'ing with them much, but god damn we where hungry LOL

Btw... I still havnt taken a crap since I ate that steak... you wherent kidding lol

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 6:09 AM
Yeah weeble.... its gonna be a while. we just need to hold meets at the steak house. lol

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:47 AM
next time i will stick around longer for sure then.
if anyone is interested i am trying to figure out a time that i dont work on a weekend and jus have a bunch of people up at the cabin. its like 30 minute south of Alexandreia.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:49 AM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:Yeah weeble.... its gonna be a while. we just need to hold meets at the steak house. lol

Only every 3 days AT MOST! bahahhaaha

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:14 AM
Elisa Thorson wrote:next time i will stick around longer for sure then.
if anyone is interested i am trying to figure out a time that i dont work on a weekend and jus have a bunch of people up at the cabin. its like 30 minute south of Alexandreia.

There would be no way in hell that I'd be able to get a Saturday or Friday off, they are just too busy and they depend on me. Last time I went out of town they told me to never do that again, lol. We close at 5pm on Saturdays and closed on Sundays, so I would be able to meet up there early - mid evening on Saturday, unless I can get sent home early. Regardless, I'm down.

Sam, I still haven't dropped the kids off, my intestines are f'ed

dan

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:56 AM
dubduce18s wrote:

dan

LOL!!! have you even felt hungry since those 2 steaks? You may wanna invest in some laxatives... haha Oh btw i don't feel bad one bit for bringing any of you there, just in case you were wondering!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:08 AM
As of 15 minutes ago i am ready for another trip to the steakhouse.

I think a camping j meet would be cool on some camp grounds out a little ways. maybe a j meet for car craft would be cool too. as much fun as we had sitting at the steakhouse (which i am suprised we didnt get kicked out of) i can only wonder the sh!t we'd get into there.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:20 AM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:As of 15 minutes ago i am ready for another trip to the steakhouse.

I think a camping j meet would be cool on some camp grounds out a little ways. maybe a j meet for car craft would be cool too. as much fun as we had sitting at the steakhouse (which i am suprised we didnt get kicked out of) i can only wonder the sh!t we'd get into there.

Is My Mini S Invited? Or Do I Have To Ride With You... LOL

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:29 AM
Ya and im really surprised they didnt say something at the arcade / pizza place either LOL. I dont know why but I was just feeling really goofy that day.

Im getting screwed into working some Saturdays too. It probably wasnt the best idea in the world but I bitched about it and havnt had to work as many though.

I usually try to make it to anything that isnt a 3 hour drive away.. so as long as im not working or some crap...

And speaking of crap.... I think I finally feel one coming on *crosses fingers*

LOL

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 2:45 PM
I like the rearview on the 1st one Dan. I'll try to get my pics up soon.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 3:24 PM
^^^

I didnt even notice that your car was in my side mirror.

Sam, I kid you NOT 15 minutes after my post, the kids came out and it was ugly.

Here are a couple of pics of a 996 gt2 that I saw in June of last year, incase anybody wants to see them.

dan

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:55 PM
looks slow m/

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:40 PM
dubduce18s wrote:

There would be no way in hell that I'd be able to get a Saturday or Friday off, they are just too busy and they depend on me. Last time I went out of town they told me to never do that again, lol. We close at 5pm on Saturdays and closed on Sundays, so I would be able to meet up there early - mid evening on Saturday, unless I can get sent home early. Regardless, I'm down.

dan

ok so the next saturday i have off is memorial weekend so the rents will be up there and thats just no fun at all! i work all week pretty much otherwise i would say we could go up during the week.
dvstr8r i would be completely up for a camping trip
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:48 PM
Im gunna be gone this coming weekend, and I work 2nd shift

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:39 PM
Elisa Thorson wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:

dan

ok so the next saturday i have off is memorial weekend so the rents will be up there and thats just no fun at all! i work all week pretty much otherwise i would say we could go up during the week

Nobody would go for that. Camping would be fun as @!#$! Maybe a valley fair day too. Idk ... so many things to do during the summer time just so little time

dan

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 1:04 AM
You know something.... I've really been wanting to get an old school bus and "backyard" modify it into kind of a Hippy motorhome for awhile know. Futon bed in the back, maybee a couch or 2 bolted to the floor, some home made shelvs and bar with a small cooler and freezer ran off a converter... nothing fancy by any means (no TV or stove or running water) but still fun and functional... I have a class A license and know how to work on them if I could find one cheap.

The only 2 problems (besides figuring out the costs of ownership) is that I'de really have no place to put it other than on the street and I dont know where I would park it in the winter, and 2 - I've spent a lot of cash on motorcycle crap recently.

But I should seriousley look into it.... it would be fun as hell to load up a group of people in something like that and go on a little road trip to some camp ground and just have a good time.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:32 PM
f*ck you guys and minnesota meets without me. ass spelunkers. there better be one late july when im back from this sand box so i can meet up

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:41 PM
Brophy (aka 666) - We will hold on especially for our dune coon brother when you return!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:09 PM
ha ha ha ha dune coon.

Chris..... well have to set up a time Saturday where we can hold up for the night and just dink till where @!#$ up and all BS about crap.... someone have a house where we can have another booze party?

The few of us could break out the bikes like we talked about too.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:34 PM
i have a house in kansas! haha screw that. yeah but definately we ave to get together and drink and bs. would be a good time

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:37 AM
im drunk now. just goes to show that we need to drink.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:28 AM
dubduce18s wrote:
Elisa Thorson wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:

dan

ok so the next saturday i have off is memorial weekend so the rents will be up there and thats just no fun at all! i work all week pretty much otherwise i would say we could go up during the week

Nobody would go for that. Camping would be fun as @!#$! Maybe a valley fair day too. Idk ... so many things to do during the summer time just so little time

dan

haha yeah i know. i used to go all the time during the week but i work full weeks now so it wouldnt even work for me. but we should figure something out soon
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search