meets? - Page 7 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:16 AM
well for 2 weeks when i get back i can do it whatever day whatever time anyone else can. also weekends after that. i can drive 8 hours for a good meet

Thursday, May 20, 2010 5:48 AM
so i just looked at your profile elisa... your a tattoo artist???????? now i REALLY need to get back to the states!!!!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:52 AM
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:so i just looked at your profile elisa... your a tattoo artist???????? now i REALLY need to get back to the states!!!!!

well yes i am a artist, i dont work at a shop right now [but i have all the needed equipment] my boss kinda went crazy and killed 3 people then himself a few weeks back so i lost my job there. but we are reopening the shop tomorrow i believe but i may start there again in a few weeks. i may take a few months off i am not sure yet haha
Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:58 AM
wooooooooow. what shop is that? ill swing by on leave i got some work that needs to be done

Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:14 AM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:im drunk now. just goes to show that we need to drink.

I LOVE your reasoning. LMAO!!!! this is so true!

Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:40 AM
SEC-Z wrote:
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:im drunk now. just goes to show that we need to drink.

I LOVE your reasoning. LMAO!!!! this is so true!

i know how to negotiate. especially under the influence. so whats up people, how does everyone feel about a meet june 12th at renown performance in coon rapids? im working out official details now but there is plenty of time yet. ill be posting here, cobaltss.net and the redline forums, trying to get some gm boys and girls to come together.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:42 AM
666 night rider: it was called tattoo genius i believe the new name is going to be elements of creation its off 38th and nicollett in minneapolis

gary: i would be down. you just need to get your ass to mn like asap your missing all the weekends i have the house to myself to party like this weekend too haha i will see if i work that day otherwise try and take it off
Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:11 PM
hows about the weekend after june 17th? ill be home then

and elisa when it gets closer to me coming home ill get ahold of you. ill have to reserve a spot.

Friday, May 21, 2010 7:46 PM
the weekend after june 17th would work for my but probably only sunday since i work almost every saturday but i am hoping i still have a spot at the reopened shop. i will find out wednesday here. they say i do but idk i may take some time off here
Sunday, May 23, 2010 6:49 PM
Well Im back from Milwaukee, god damn that was a long drive LOL

I;ll keep an eye on whats going on.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:03 PM
shut up sam. no one cares about your drive. cant you see im trying to have a conversation here?

so anyways... if you dont work at a shop i would be up for you just doing it. that way you get paid more. and i got all the supplies if you need them.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:13 PM
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:shut up sam. no one cares about your drive. cant you see im trying to have a conversation here?

so anyways... if you dont work at a shop i would be up for you just doing it. that way you get paid more. and i got all the supplies if you need them.

Awww omg E-Love on the Jbody forum. Soo cute! What do you plan on getting for your new tattoo?
Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:31 PM
i got TONS of ideas. first off im want to get the camo on my right arm filled in. and hopefully get some negative space filled to complete my sleeve

Sunday, May 23, 2010 10:30 PM
well i got all the materials myself all the machines PLENTY of ink and colors, needles tubes the whole shazam. i got a set up in my room (ghetto i know but @!#$ is hella clean and i dont sleep in there) I got most everything packed up now but if I dont go back to the shop its guna be unpacked so I am able to keep inking and all haha.
Sunday, May 23, 2010 11:35 PM
i bet ive gotten a tattoo in a way more ghetto place and set up than you have right now lol. but thats awesome. lookin forward to gettin out of this sand box now

Monday, May 24, 2010 12:32 AM
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:i bet ive gotten a tattoo in a way more ghetto place and set up than you have right now lol. but thats awesome. lookin forward to gettin out of this sand box now

stay away from me with your STD's you whore! never again. no more late night romances in Wisconsin.

Monday, May 24, 2010 1:21 AM
bahhahahahaha that night was amusing. sour apple vodka and mt dew... mmmmmm BOOGERAID

Monday, May 24, 2010 2:55 AM
SO hows that trigger finger tat working out?

And eat me Im tired

Chris.. we all know you just want to get a Cavy tattoo on your ass, its OK, you can admit it.

Monday, May 24, 2010 9:41 AM
Sam, what the hell is with you and talking about people's ass?

Monday, May 24, 2010 11:56 AM
^^^^ What?

Its not like its a regular thing LOL

Hey tony, when the hell did wal-mart move to the north side of the interstate in La-cross? I made a stop there to pick up some heart burn pills, and I had to use my GPS to find it.... last time I was there it was on the south side of the freway, but that was about 6 years ago. That town looks completely different now (on that side).

Monday, May 24, 2010 1:45 PM
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:i bet ive gotten a tattoo in a way more ghetto place and set up than you have right now lol. but thats awesome. lookin forward to gettin out of this sand box now

haha was it doens by like one of those home made tattoo machines made from random things and a ruber band! i never could do that i got spendy machines.
but get outta the sand box and come here! its all nice and hot and humid ...ew

Monday, May 24, 2010 10:11 PM
no crap it actually broke 100 degrees today

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:36 AM
it was hell today! working next to a 550 degree oven to yeah not so fun!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:14 AM
BOOGERAID,,,OMG ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Where were all you pussies last night at the North Meet??!?!?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 11:28 AM
oooohhh 100? poor people... it was only 125 today and i was in full battle gear. i hate you all.

nick is that a serious question?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search