meets? - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Friday, April 30, 2010 12:06 AM
i don't know how much of a road trip you wanna make.. but there is a car show, soundoff, and cruise event on june 19th here in pierre. there is also a live band playing both friday and saturday nights..good time. if anyone is interested shoot me up with a pm

Friday, April 30, 2010 5:31 AM
Shaggy wrote:i don't know how much of a road trip you wanna make.. but there is a car show, soundoff, and cruise event on june 19th here in pierre. there is also a live band playing both friday and saturday nights..good time. if anyone is interested shoot me up with a pm

I will need details on the sound off portion. I should be able to get half my team to show up. a couple guys over a 150 db. Also where is pierre? lol

click sig for my car audio videos
Friday, April 30, 2010 9:33 AM
Anton Miller (PPC) wrote:
Shaggy wrote:i don't know how much of a road trip you wanna make.. but there is a car show, soundoff, and cruise event on june 19th here in pierre. there is also a live band playing both friday and saturday nights..good time. if anyone is interested shoot me up with a pm

I will need details on the sound off portion. I should be able to get half my team to show up. a couple guys over a 150 db. Also where is pierre? lol

what kind of details would you need? pierre, sd... its the capitol, smack dab in the center of the state...lol
Friday, April 30, 2010 9:47 AM
^^^i just may have to go
Friday, April 30, 2010 10:39 AM
Shaggy wrote:
Anton Miller (PPC) wrote:

what kind of details would you need? pierre, sd... its the capitol, smack dab in the center of the state...lol

Like is it a sanctioned event by anyone? db drag, mw spl, usaci? lol that probly doesnt mean much to you but it would be nice ot know. and my god thats a drive. lol. ill see what i can do.

Friday, April 30, 2010 11:23 PM
God ive been busy lately (I f-ing hate my job right now) but if you guys plan something PM me or call me if you still have my number and I'll show up unless work screws me over....

Saturday, May 01, 2010 12:13 PM
i'd love to host a meet and maybe a bbq at my place in lakeville, mn. i havent been to uni once this year because i wanna waste the gas till the blower is on and i am tuned..... then all h3ll will break loose. lol

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Saturday, May 01, 2010 9:55 PM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:i'd love to host a meet and maybe a bbq at my place in lakeville, mn. i havent been to uni once this year because i wanna waste the gas till the blower is on and i am tuned..... then all h3ll will break loose. lol

whenever you have one let me know! i will try to make it then
Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:03 PM
it will be a db drag.. like 4 or 5 different classes, non sanctioned. there will be a live band that afternoon and then i believe its judd hoos playin that night
Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:10 PM
Elisa Thorson wrote:^^^i just may have to go

you should..
Sunday, May 02, 2010 7:35 AM
Just a quick poll of might be interested in a lakeville. meet?

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,

Sunday, May 02, 2010 8:01 AM
I'd be interested in a Lakeville meet.
Sunday, May 02, 2010 11:10 AM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:Just a quick poll of might be interested in a lakeville. meet?

i am down
Sunday, May 02, 2010 12:00 PM
i live right across the street from a lake and there is a beach 5 minutes down the road from the house.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid

Sunday, May 02, 2010 12:06 PM
definitely post up if your planning on doing it, ill stop out.

Sunday, May 02, 2010 1:02 PM
ok. i am going to set one up. i just got a second job, so once i figure out the new schedule i will post up a meet.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid

Sunday, May 02, 2010 1:04 PM
also too when i plan it i will post up on some cobalt forums to get more people there is you guys are cool with that

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid

Sunday, May 02, 2010 6:20 PM
shaggy i gotta see if i can get it off work. otherwise i may just meet up with all of you friday and come back late friday night or early saturday morning. lemme see if i can get it off and i will let you know

as for the lakeville meet i will go and yea thats cool with me if you do that the more people the marrier. just let me know when you plan on doing this so i can make sure the fire is all together too haha
Sunday, May 02, 2010 7:43 PM
Elisa Thorson wrote:shaggy i gotta see if i can get it off work. otherwise i may just meet up with all of you friday and come back late friday night or early saturday morning. lemme see if i can get it off and i will let you know

as for the lakeville meet i will go and yea thats cool with me if you do that the more people the marrier. just let me know when you plan on doing this so i can make sure the fire is all together too haha

cool sounds like a plan..
Sunday, May 02, 2010 10:33 PM
Shaggy wrote:
Elisa Thorson wrote:shaggy i gotta see if i can get it off work. otherwise i may just meet up with all of you friday and come back late friday night or early saturday morning. lemme see if i can get it off and i will let you know

cool sounds like a plan..

when are you going?
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:15 PM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:Just a quick poll of might be interested in a lakeville. meet?

I'm in apple valley, not much done to my car. It sounds like a Honda though, good ole flex pipe for a resignator. I work at discount tire in AV, stop by if you need tires or whatever, oh and I'm off every sunday, because we're closed =)

dan

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:28 PM
]

how far away is lakeville from coon rapids?
Thursday, May 06, 2010 9:59 AM
Elisa Thorson wrote:]

how far away is lakeville from coon rapids?

Mapquest says about 45 minutes. Just take 35w south and your there.

dan

Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:12 AM
I know i will be up in the minneapolis area from the 14th through the 17th. so if anyone is down to meet up and cruise then hit me up. also i will be attending the meet that shaggy is talking about. should be a fun time!!

Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:48 AM
45 minutes ok not a bad drive at all so i am definitively down for a lakeville meet whenever.

waldo: i live like 25 from minni if your bored or anything get ahold of me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search