meets? - Page 3 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:59 PM
waldo you best be stoppin by this weekend and checkin out the progress..

Thursday, May 06, 2010 3:49 PM
haha i might just have to come down sunday. i dont see any reason not to. we have street legals in sturgis tomorrow night and an autocross on saturday. so sunday is my only free day.

elisa. i will hit you up and see what your doing when im down there.

Thursday, May 06, 2010 9:24 PM
waldo: sounds like a plan
shaggy why dont you jus get your butt over here?
Friday, May 07, 2010 9:12 AM
Im down, ill deff be showing off the Redline all summer. Ecotec majic

Friday, May 07, 2010 9:35 AM
Renown Performance in Coon Rapids plans to have a meet soon for the j-body peeps as well as the balts and ions, although anyone is welcome to come and bring friends. i will be setting up that thread here in the next few days with more details. keep an eye out guys.

Friday, May 07, 2010 11:01 AM
well hopefully it finally stops raoning here and warms up for a meet. for sure lemme know! [finally one where i live lol]
Friday, May 07, 2010 7:29 PM
Elisa Thorson wrote:shaggy why dont you jus get your butt over here?

i believe we have discussed this one..
Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:55 AM
Shaggy wrote:
Elisa Thorson wrote:shaggy why dont you jus get your butt over here?

i believe we have discussed this one..

working 6 days a week now makes it hard for me to get over there
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:20 PM
Someone throw up a date and place already. I've been eyein this thread. I would love to make a couple meets before I sell my cavalier.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:35 PM
well i am free pretty much every sunday and wednesday nights for now i have to cover for some people at work the next couple weeks.but if there are some people who want to get together on a sunday have a bbq or something. time and place and i will be there
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 6:51 PM
i may have a party well more of a get together friday night once i get off work at 10-1030. this isnt that huge of a thing for i live in my parents town house and I have a sheriff that lives right next to me. so if you are interested in stopping by having a few beers or whatever jus get in contact with me

sec-z: i wish i had the money cuz i would buy your cav i really like it. jus thought i would through that out there

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:18 PM
12 hr shift and still down to party...I like your style!

I appreciate the comment on my cav. It's no longer $3500. I have dumped a lot of money into my car lately to finish some loose ends. I realized a few months ago, when I listed it for sale the first time, that I would be forever regret not finishing the car that I learned everything on. I would probably let it go for $4000 though if they cash was in my face

How many could attend a day cruise this Sunday, May 16th? It's supposed to be sunny and 72.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:20 PM
...that I would be forever regret*...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:37 PM
i am always down to party. depending on who all shows i may or may not jus drink and work on my car if its my normal crew thats what i am going to end up doing got ALOT of fiber glassing to do

and it i had the 4 gs i would completely take it off your hands. it sucks that for now my tattoo job fell through because i would be so much further on my car but i am learning as i go also. first project and definitively will not be the last

i am open any time sunday to meet up some where and go for a cruise. it would be a good photo op too. so, so far that makes two of us account for. we need more people!!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:00 PM
june 18, 19 & 20th pierre, sd
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:11 PM
lol you should just come over here for sunday and go for a cruise.
i am still waiting to hear if i got work of or not but i should be there. i gotta head back sunday though so i can work on monay
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:21 PM
Elisa Thorson wrote:lol you should just come over here for sunday and go for a cruise.
i am still waiting to hear if i got work of or not but i should be there. i gotta head back sunday though so i can work on monay

wish i could but i gotta be workin on both of these cars so they are done and painted before the 1st.. so that way we got plenty of room for bitty!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:34 PM
Shaggy wrote:
Elisa Thorson wrote:lol you should just come over here for sunday and go for a cruise.

wish i could but i gotta be workin on both of these cars so they are done and painted before the 1st.. so that way we got plenty of room for bitty!

lol well the bitty does need room we got alot to do!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:53 PM
plenty of room for both.. bitty and you
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:11 PM
lol i dont take up to much room
Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:12 AM
I'm lost....

Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:57 AM
SEC-Z wrote:I'm lost....

lol.. there is a meet/sound off/car show/ cruise in pierre june 18, 19 & 20th.

and there was also talk of a meet and cruise this sunday over in minneapolis i do believe.. the details were still up in the air
Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:58 AM
ohh ok, lol. Was the Sunday meet in MPLS the one I just mentioned a couple of posts up, or a different one? What is "Bitty"?

Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:36 AM
the one that you mentioned.
haha and bitty is what i named my car. bitty= slang term for a fine bitch pretty much
Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:27 PM
Lakeville isnt far for me at all btw... I was up there on my bike last weekend.

And go damn I've been pre-ocupied lately.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search