Koni Yellow Shocks - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Koni Yellow Shocks
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:15 PM
Got a set of 4 koni yellow shocks I'm looking to sell. They work perfect, have about 30k miles on them, but I just never got around to using them. Picked them up last fall with the intention of putting them in, but getting some money to buy a 8.8" rear end for my Mustang sounds like a better plan to me. Looking to get $500 for all four, but I will accept offers as well. PM or text me at 763 291 7300 if you're interested

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.

Re: Koni Yellow Shocks
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 6:59 PM
Bump $450/offer

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:38 PM
i could go 400 for them but i dont get paid until tuesday
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:07 PM
but i am not positive my check will be that yet so i would have to wait until tuesday
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:12 PM
What area do you live in? I would rather not have to ship them, but I could meet up with you for $400

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:39 PM
i live in coon rapids like 25 from Minneapolis i would rather pick things up to than get em shipped but everything depends on my check and i got a 560 ticket to pay for to so it all depends
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:18 PM
Oh I got ya. I'm in St. Francis, so I go through Coon Rapids all the time. I basically just need these gone though, so just let me know what you can do after you get your check. We should be able to work something out...parts to finish my Mustang aren't cheap..at all

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:20 PM
oh yeah mustang parts arent cheap at all but i have noticed neither are j-body parts lol. but i will let you know whats all going down. if your not busy sunday we are trying to get some people together for a cruise or something.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:30 PM
I might be up for a cruise on sunday. What time are you doing this? I'm working until probably 6ish, maybe later. But if it's a night thing I would be down.

I've got a sh!tload of other cavalier parts for sale too, lot's of body parts and performance parts if you are interested. I basically just quit working on the cavy to keep it a DD car so I can have a 400 horse Mustang instead

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:33 PM
what do you got thats interchangeable with a fire? right now i am really looking for like a c/o intake, sway bars, new hood, rear and front bumper.
time wise i am not to sure. check out the meets thread me and another kinda got it going on that one trying to find people who are down
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:38 PM
All right, I'll check out that meets thread. Most of my stuff is for cavaliers though, but I believe the z3 fenders I have would be interchangeable, and I have some k6 side mirrors that should be interchangeable as well. Haven't used any of it yet. I have a drifter front bumper, but it's for a cavalier

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:51 PM
how much do you want for the front bumper?
and @!#$ i am trying to come up with a way to get those shocks lol. they are what i have been looking for and it would be so much easier to pick em up than order them wait and have to pay shipping and st francis isnt that far either. hmm..
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:53 PM
If I could get $50 for the bumper I would be happy. It could use another sanding job on the bottom (I had to re-fiberlgass it) but I just bought the same bumper brand new today lol. Hell, I could even do $425 for the bumper and the shocks so I can get some money in my hands again.

I could save you the shocks though, you are the first serious interest I have had in them...a couple guys were all "oh I'm buying those!" then never did...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:57 PM
you know if the shocks are in good shape and i wont have any worries about them at all then i am for sure interested in them and the bumper.
now for coming up with the money that may take me two checks to do and i only get paid every other week :/
Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:08 AM
better not sell that bumper and fenders on me =( i still plan on getting them, just having a little trouble up here, all my car probs are fixed and ill have money on the 30th

Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:03 AM
Did your parents ever teach you M3ch...Ladies first! lol

Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:37 AM
m3ch you can have the fenders i just want the bumper. and the shocks
Friday, May 14, 2010 9:31 PM
go ahead then

Friday, May 14, 2010 10:25 PM
Derek,

Front bumper looks great I'm not getting it painted though. I have another car in mind

-dan

Saturday, May 15, 2010 1:06 AM
@dubduce18s

are you the one that bought the z24 front from me? for anybody thats interested, ive got a @!#$load more parts for cavies and sunfires. springs, internals, body parts, tranny stuff, aftermarket header and downpipe, and maybe a few other things....

i know i have a ported intake and throttle body, stage 2 cam, stainless vales, sbi lifters, chromoly pushrods, high rpm valve springs, broze vale guides, 2 door and 4 door aftermarket mirrors...text me if you are interested in anything I listed, its all for a 2.2 ohv...763 291 7300

Saturday, May 15, 2010 4:46 PM
Derek Trout wrote:@dubduce18s

are you the one that bought the z24 front from me?

yes

dan

Saturday, May 15, 2010 9:33 PM
esplain after market mirrors, cause i need some lol

Friday, March 16, 2012 6:07 PM
Possible you still have these Derek..? Lol the koni yellows..
Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:18 AM
Considering this thread is 10 months old, I am guessing probably not...

Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:37 AM
This thread is almost 2 years old
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search