RiceKiller.com Meets. - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Monday, May 24, 2010 7:03 AM
Axel wrote:

OK Jeff you got me, I'll try to be there on Tuesday if its not raining. My sunfire is pretty beat up not a real show car but it does have a 3.4 with a little punch. I'll be in the Blueish green funfire( Smurf blue) with the Green hood. Stop by and say hi, hopefully it won't be the only sunfire /cavilier out there. Any one else going? Where is this Bar at on 13? See you there.


I will almost never go to a South meet, Tuesday. They are just simpley too far for me. But i will more than likely be at the Nort or Monday meet...provided it doesnt rain.




Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:17 AM
OK, I am confused. Jeff, were you the one that talked to me yesterday that told me you started this thread? I didn't see another red cav there...where was your car? I IS CONFUSED!





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:17 AM
PS WHERE were all you pussies!





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:40 AM
i couldnt make it cuz i was working i couldnt leave i drove past a few times though on some delivs and there was actually alot of people. more than last monday for sure
Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:41 AM
yo nick, jeff has an ion redline now.







Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:32 PM
Ohh duh, I remember him saying that now. Thanks Gary. Now get yer ass to MN, I'll get the boogeraid!





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 8:57 AM
SEC-Z wrote:

OK, I am confused. Jeff, were you the one that talked to me yesterday that told me you started this thread? I didn't see another red cav there...where was your car? I IS CONFUSED!


Haha yes i was the shorter guy talking to ya. And Thanks Gary, I do drive an Ion Redline now so that is why you did not see another cav there!

Gary...you NEED to show up next week..



Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:17 PM
Jeff you need a new sig so you aren't confusing dumbasses like me!





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:18 PM
BTW, jeff were you the one that said "damn, your car kinda makes me miss my cav" ....LOL





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:36 PM
SEC-Z wrote:

PS WHERE were all you pussies!


Hope you had fun lookin at cars in the rain





USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:39 PM
im gonna do what i can to be there even tho my car is in no shape for this kinda crap







Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 8:21 PM
Which one are you going to try to make Gary?





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Thursday, May 27, 2010 12:45 AM
no clue yet. i dont even know where they are.


ill check it out tomorrow.





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:41 AM
SEC-Z wrote:

BTW, jeff were you the one that said "damn, your car kinda makes me miss my cav" ....LOL


Hahah that would be me. And yes i do need a new sig...but i look at it as "throw back" now! haha

Gary..There is one in Fridley which is prolly the closest for you



Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:43 AM
gary you need to go to the monday one! i can tell you where it is and all friday night down at uni.

is the monday meet still on even though its memorial day or something of the sort?
Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:26 PM
Hey guys, some of you that were at the North meet made it into the pics that were taken!

http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87470




Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:32 PM
you guys should post up the pics so we don't have to register on that forum to view them
Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Friday, June 04, 2010 12:40 PM
I believe I was in the pics! YAY!





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Friday, June 04, 2010 12:57 PM
Weebel wrote:

No they actually dont.... Im spray painted stuff in doors without ventilation plenty of times and it never bothered me. I even tried huffing it once out of curiosity and I didnt even get a remote buzz, just paint on my face...

Im weird though LOL


this explains some of the nonsense that comes out of your mouth.







Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Friday, June 04, 2010 3:01 PM
Why not join? You get discounts at Brookdale Chev for parts, and having anything you want powder coated you get 15% off by TCPW.



Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Friday, June 04, 2010 3:02 PM
Yes you did along with the other one




Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Sunday, June 06, 2010 9:36 PM
Jeff Workman wrote:

Why not join? You get discounts at Brookdale Chev for parts, and having anything you want powder coated you get 15% off by TCPW.


cause i get whatever parts i need at cost from the dealerships and parts places here... and one of my good friends owns a powdercoating business here so i only have to pay for materials.
Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Monday, June 07, 2010 8:15 AM
OH sorry. Not everyone is as cool as you are



Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Monday, June 07, 2010 8:56 AM
Shaggy wrote:

Jeff Workman wrote:

Why not join? You get discounts at Brookdale Chev for parts, and having anything you want powder coated you get 15% off by TCPW.


cause i get whatever parts i need at cost from the dealerships and parts places here... and one of my good friends owns a powdercoating business here so i only have to pay for materials.


U still can't view the pics! haha





Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:34 AM
SEC-Z wrote:

Shaggy wrote:

Jeff Workman wrote:

Why not join? You get discounts at Brookdale Chev for parts, and having anything you want powder coated you get 15% off by TCPW.


cause i get whatever parts i need at cost from the dealerships and parts places here... and one of my good friends owns a powdercoating business here so i only have to pay for materials.


U still can't view the pics! haha


The lady friend i was with sent pics of your car to her brother. He had a Z24 and misses it...Ill be getting back to you if he is interested.



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search