RiceKiller.com Meets. - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Monday, May 24, 2010 7:03 AM
Axel wrote:OK Jeff you got me, I'll try to be there on Tuesday if its not raining. My sunfire is pretty beat up not a real show car but it does have a 3.4 with a little punch. I'll be in the Blueish green funfire( Smurf blue) with the Green hood. Stop by and say hi, hopefully it won't be the only sunfire /cavilier out there. Any one else going? Where is this Bar at on 13? See you there.

I will almost never go to a South meet, Tuesday. They are just simpley too far for me. But i will more than likely be at the Nort or Monday meet...provided it doesnt rain.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:17 AM
OK, I am confused. Jeff, were you the one that talked to me yesterday that told me you started this thread? I didn't see another red cav there...where was your car? I IS CONFUSED!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:17 AM
PS WHERE were all you pussies!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:40 AM
i couldnt make it cuz i was working i couldnt leave i drove past a few times though on some delivs and there was actually alot of people. more than last monday for sure
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:41 AM
yo nick, jeff has an ion redline now.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:32 PM
Ohh duh, I remember him saying that now. Thanks Gary. Now get yer ass to MN, I'll get the boogeraid!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 8:57 AM
SEC-Z wrote:OK, I am confused. Jeff, were you the one that talked to me yesterday that told me you started this thread? I didn't see another red cav there...where was your car? I IS CONFUSED!

Haha yes i was the shorter guy talking to ya. And Thanks Gary, I do drive an Ion Redline now so that is why you did not see another cav there!

Gary...you NEED to show up next week..

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:17 PM
Jeff you need a new sig so you aren't confusing dumbasses like me!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:18 PM
BTW, jeff were you the one that said "damn, your car kinda makes me miss my cav" ....LOL

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:36 PM
SEC-Z wrote:PS WHERE were all you pussies!

Hope you had fun lookin at cars in the rain

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:39 PM
im gonna do what i can to be there even tho my car is in no shape for this kinda crap

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 8:21 PM
Which one are you going to try to make Gary?

Thursday, May 27, 2010 12:45 AM
no clue yet. i dont even know where they are.

ill check it out tomorrow.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:41 AM
SEC-Z wrote:BTW, jeff were you the one that said "damn, your car kinda makes me miss my cav" ....LOL

Hahah that would be me. And yes i do need a new sig...but i look at it as "throw back" now! haha

Gary..There is one in Fridley which is prolly the closest for you

Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:43 AM
gary you need to go to the monday one! i can tell you where it is and all friday night down at uni.

is the monday meet still on even though its memorial day or something of the sort?
Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:26 PM
Hey guys, some of you that were at the North meet made it into the pics that were taken!

http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87470

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:32 PM
you guys should post up the pics so we don't have to register on that forum to view them
Friday, June 04, 2010 12:40 PM
I believe I was in the pics! YAY!

Friday, June 04, 2010 12:57 PM
Weebel wrote:No they actually dont.... Im spray painted stuff in doors without ventilation plenty of times and it never bothered me. I even tried huffing it once out of curiosity and I didnt even get a remote buzz, just paint on my face...

Im weird though LOL

this explains some of the nonsense that comes out of your mouth.

Friday, June 04, 2010 3:01 PM
Why not join? You get discounts at Brookdale Chev for parts, and having anything you want powder coated you get 15% off by TCPW.

Friday, June 04, 2010 3:02 PM
Yes you did along with the other one

Sunday, June 06, 2010 9:36 PM
Jeff Workman wrote:Why not join? You get discounts at Brookdale Chev for parts, and having anything you want powder coated you get 15% off by TCPW.

cause i get whatever parts i need at cost from the dealerships and parts places here... and one of my good friends owns a powdercoating business here so i only have to pay for materials.
Monday, June 07, 2010 8:15 AM
OH sorry. Not everyone is as cool as you are

Monday, June 07, 2010 8:56 AM
Shaggy wrote:
Jeff Workman wrote:Why not join? You get discounts at Brookdale Chev for parts, and having anything you want powder coated you get 15% off by TCPW.

cause i get whatever parts i need at cost from the dealerships and parts places here... and one of my good friends owns a powdercoating business here so i only have to pay for materials.

U still can't view the pics! haha

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:34 AM
SEC-Z wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

U still can't view the pics! haha

The lady friend i was with sent pics of your car to her brother. He had a Z24 and misses it...Ill be getting back to you if he is interested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search