Need a bad/blown ecotec for fabrication mock up in MN - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a bad/blown ecotec for fabrication mock up in MN
Friday, May 28, 2010 10:07 AM
I just came up from IL to MN and didnt have room to bring my spare block to our shop. Im trying to find one locally so that we can do some fabrication and mock up on it. We are going to be building manifolds and a few other items.
The shop is located in Coon Rapids, MN but we are willing to go around the twin cities to locate a block. Let me know what you have to offer and we will really appreciate it. Also let me know if you have any interesting ideas toward fabrication for cavs, ecotec, cobalts, anything of this sort, we could use some input from you guys to help us help you.
We are know as Renown Performance as well, shoot me a text or call 763.843.6511 with either info on a block or any of your needs. Thanks guys and gals out there

Re: Need a bad/blown ecotec for fabrication mock up in MN
Friday, May 28, 2010 10:20 AM
sure you dont need like a b16 or something for your import alliance?

Friday, May 28, 2010 5:14 PM
well if you want to buy my running motor and come get it, then im ok with that

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 12:14 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:well if you want to buy my running motor and come get it, then im ok with that

lol there is no sense in buying a running motor when i need a bad one just to use for fabrication mock up. that also goes with the fact i have 2 sitting at my house in IL but i need one to be in MN. lol. i didnt wanna lug it up here.

pm me a price on the running motor tho.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search