Road Trippin to MN - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Road Trippin to MN
Thursday, May 27, 2010 11:04 PM
so I'm driving from central Florida to Duluth, Minnesota this weekend. a friend of mine from down here flew up there in December, and decided to stay since MN gave him a driver's license and a job (here in FL, he is effed beyond belief). so with that established, he is paying me to bring his Cavalier to him, and being that I owned it for 4 yrs before selling it to him, I'm comfortable doing this.. plus I need the cash

I'll be there late Saturday, and staying til Monday morning so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to meet up and hang out. I'd love to see some of what you northern guys are doing since alot of the bad ass j's come from up there anyway plus my buddy is new to the j-body scene and doesn't really know anyone, so I thought it might be good to get him mingling and he can learn something since he's not around me enough to teach him anything.. his lack of skill has become evident given the condition of the car in the yr and a half he's owned it (sad)

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Re: Road Trippin to MN
Thursday, May 27, 2010 11:42 PM
I live in Superior, WI that is a whole 5 min away...id be down to hang out and try to teach him a thing or 2. plus we go a pretty nice car scene up here!
Friday, May 28, 2010 12:54 AM
if your near the twin cities hit me up. i just got here from IL a few minutes ago.

Friday, May 28, 2010 7:15 PM
yea, I saw Superior in my directions. seems pretty close. I'll keep this thread updated as I go along

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Friday, May 28, 2010 8:36 PM
Just curious, how long of a drive is it? When I lived in MI, I went down to Naples, FL and it took ALMOST 26 hours, it sucked balls but it was a very cool experience

dan

Friday, May 28, 2010 10:13 PM
ITs a several day drive

Friday, May 28, 2010 10:44 PM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:yea, I saw Superior in my directions. seems pretty close. I'll keep this thread updated as I go along

pretty close is an understatement...pretty much the same town separated by a short bridge
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search