Wheel Jam 2010 Huron SD - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wheel Jam 2010 Huron SD
Friday, June 04, 2010 10:37 AM
Any one going? Ill be there around 7 pm tonight to help my buddy tune his system for the competition on saturday morning. iirc we will be in the expo building from around 8 am to 5 or 6 pm if you going stop by and say whats up. ill be the guy with the purple cavalier getting loud

click sig for my car audio videos

Re: Wheel Jam 2010 Huron SD
Saturday, June 05, 2010 4:11 PM
i was going to, but my car isn't done yet.. you gonna make it to the one in pierre in 2 weeks?
Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:23 PM
we actually just found out about that show this weekend, and it looks like the guy wants it to be a midwest spl show, but adam said that its not enough time to promote for the event and declinded the date IIRC. and i would most likely not drive to that one, but if adam is the judge i would probly ride with him and help him do the judging. seeing as it is a 7 hour drive... this 5.5 hour drive was streching it, but for 3x points! hell yea! lol

Sunday, June 06, 2010 9:32 PM
how did you just find out this weekend? i told you about it over a month ago.... the rest of what you said made now sense to me, lol
Monday, June 07, 2010 8:25 PM
oh, i dont think we were talking about the same show... maybe though. but im not going to be driving that far for a db drag event. not worth driving that far for. but we do plan on being back in huron some time in august!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search