RiceKiller.com Meets. - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RiceKiller.com Meets.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:43 AM
Join the site, it has its perks. Meets are getting pretty damn big...

Re: RiceKiller.com Meets.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:47 AM
How are our cars perceived at these meets? My bro is taking his 300c on 24's and air ride, and I was going to roll with him. But if my car wouldn't be bashed too much I might take it tonight...I would be hittin' the South meet.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:50 AM
Idk...i drive an ION Redline now....just bring it.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:03 AM
i brought my sunfire last night. no one really bashed it that i heard but i dont really care what the other guys think either haha. there was a new fire there too but mine and theirs were the only j's
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:04 AM
Well i was most certainly there. My brake dust covered wheels and all. o.O

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:33 AM
We'll my cav is very clean because a few of us set up a mounds park meet in St Paul on Sunday. I usually get a decent response at shows but I hate going to the ones that draw the dudes that think their mustangs are top @!#$ ever built, and just come to trash everything else. I don't want to promote anything like that.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:41 AM
Well, if its a stang, GT and an 04 or older, i pick on them all day. So it doesnt matter. And if your driving a mustang in the first place, you have something wrong.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:19 AM
sounds like it might be worth wihile. sec-z, you should text me if you go. 651-234-9769

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:37 AM
I live just a little far away for something like that, Plus I work 2nd shift so I cant do stuff like that on weekdays.... I hate that about this shift.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 2:52 PM
I'm pretty much in the middle, but not to keen on the whole weeknight thing. I won't be goin tonight. Next week I don't work mon. or tues. so I might check it out.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:35 PM
SEC-Z wrote:We'll my cav is very clean

Isnt that the truth

dan

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:55 PM
I go to the plano, tx ricekiller meets every now and then. I didn't know they had them in other states other than texas, seeing as the owner (jared) is from texas

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:38 PM
huh, the Tuesday night one isnt that far from me, i may have to go one of these nights...

click sig for my car audio videos
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:42 PM
i say check it out. it was alot of fun for me, even with knowing close to no one haha. i am going to try and go every monday now if i can sneek my way outta work again even though i work right across the street haha
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 6:31 AM
Just some numbers for you on cars, Monday night meet, which is supposed to be the "smaller" of the two, had at one tome over 90 cars there with well over 100 people stopping through. I dropped this add on other forums here in MN and it seems like some other people are interested. If you wanna get a better idea of who is there and the cars, go to www.ricekiller.com and become a member. Its pretty legit

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:16 PM
I went out...it was pretty fun. I don't think anyone looked at my car

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 1:13 PM
nick no one wanted to vomit

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:35 PM
Good thing you didnt bring your car then brophy! I heard spray paint fumes in high doses causes nausea. LMAO!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:11 PM
No they actually dont.... Im spray painted stuff in doors without ventilation plenty of times and it never bothered me. I even tried huffing it once out of curiosity and I didnt even get a remote buzz, just paint on my face...

Im weird though LOL

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:32 PM
hey now... i no longer own that car. and ive gotten light headed a few times off spray paint. maybe i used it in access a couple times?

Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:36 AM
Look at the threads i create...went from a car meet to a spray paint huffing thread.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:49 PM
I was watching the discovery channel and in Brazil there is a gang that gets high off of spray paint, they said that gold is the best color to get high off of. Sam, if you want to try gold, i'll buy the can

dan

Friday, May 21, 2010 7:37 AM
OK Jeff you got me, I'll try to be there on Tuesday if its not raining. My sunfire is pretty beat up not a real show car but it does have a 3.4 with a little punch. I'll be in the Blueish green funfire( Smurf blue) with the Green hood. Stop by and say hi, hopefully it won't be the only sunfire /cavilier out there. Any one else going? Where is this Bar at on 13? See you there.
Friday, May 21, 2010 7:52 PM
Axel, I'll be there again more than likely!

Saturday, May 22, 2010 12:28 PM
got it so mondays i go on call after 730 so i will be there from now on!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search