meets? - Page 9 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:39 PM
So ..... when's the next meet??

dan

Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:09 PM
there is one in peirre, sd, this coming weekend. im meeting with shaggy. i will pry end up staying in his yard on saturday night if its not raining like it has been for the past week here in rapid. all you guys should come down.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:29 PM
Waldo wrote:there is one in peirre, sd, this coming weekend. im meeting with shaggy. i will pry end up staying in his yard on saturday night if its not raining like it has been for the past week here in rapid. all you guys should come down.

or there is always couch and floor space... you ever find out how many peeps might be comin with ya?
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:10 AM
sorry chad that i cant make it to that one :[ i really wanted to go there is just so much @!#$ going on right now and i cant afford it either.

for everyone here. we need to set up another meet again the last one was fun and it finally seems like the weather is supposed to clear up!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:57 AM
lets start a poll. what day will work best for everyone here?

These days will be no good tho

MAPerformance 2nd Annual Sport Compact Proving Grounds June 26-27 Brainerd, MN

Import Alliance 2010 FifthTennial Summer Meet Date: July 17th & 18th 2010

OFFICIAL GM TUNER BASH DATES August 5th - 8th 2010

as of now every other weeked is open unless anyone else has some input.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:24 PM
Canton Car Show and Cruise July 23-25, Canton SD

Info
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:34 PM
Sound connection car audio comp june 26th and the next one after that is july 10th in mason city Iowa then july 24th sound connections again. I can meet up with all you any dates in between there.

click sig for my car audio videos
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:30 PM
i am really open for anything. just set a date and i will be there. saturdays are hard for me though because i usually work them, but i never work sundays.
gary: I cant go to map cuz yet again i @!#$ work!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 2:56 PM
Elisa thats alright, i dont really know if you could hang out with us much anyway cuz we will be in the vendor section camping and not where the normal people are.

Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:09 AM
ok that works then haha. you want my job i think imma put in my 2 weeks next month i just cant take that place anymore haha i will cry my last day i will be that happy!!
Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:06 AM
haha nah its too far away Im heading out to go make some money tho now so no biggie... BYEEE MINNESOTTAAA!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010 5:23 PM
NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! you cant leave again!! i have the weekend off and your guna leave!!
Friday, June 18, 2010 1:00 AM
yeah sorry about that =/ Travon and i just got to IL, im gettin to bed, saturday im headed to OH to pick up another car, itll be for sale if anyone is interested, 2005 sunfire with 70k miles, dark blue. practically stock. also the cavalier is now for sale, either as it sits otherwise this week im stripping it to stock and parting it.

Friday, June 18, 2010 6:21 AM
Gary could you bring up the 2.4 auto axles on the way back?

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Friday, June 18, 2010 10:43 AM
2NVUS4U wrote:Gary could you bring up the 2.4 auto axles on the way back?

Jason

ill try to figure out which are which, like i told ya before, ive got a ton of axles and i mix and matched on my car.
they are the 2 shortys, one having a female trans side and the other male? correct?

Friday, June 18, 2010 11:15 AM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:
2NVUS4U wrote:Gary could you bring up the 2.4 auto axles on the way back?

Jason

ill try to figure out which are which, like i told ya before, ive got a ton of axles and i mix and matched on my car.
they are the 2 shortys, one having a female trans side and the other male? correct?

2 females is preferred.

Saturday, June 19, 2010 9:43 AM
Maybe I'll have to show up to one of these meets if someone I know goes. So far I only see Dan and Jason.

Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:00 PM
Why does it matter if you know someone? Cmon out anyways. We have are pretty nice people

Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:58 PM
lurch come out to rice killers on monday nights in fridley its always alot of fun
Saturday, June 19, 2010 8:38 PM
Lurch, im pretty sure we have met too

Damn the Bash in in August? GRRRRR.. that when both my MC insurance and ticket are due... and between the both its close to a grand.... god damnit.

Looks like I might get screwed out of going yet again....

Monday, June 21, 2010 3:37 PM
GARY....never mind I'm just gonna pick up some new ones. I'm pretty sure this will fix my issue.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:40 PM
how about a meet at the farmington steak house? lol

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:00 PM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:how about a meet at the farmington steak house? lol

Sounds good to me Weekly meets here we come

dan

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:05 PM
Elisa Thorson wrote:lurch come out to rice killers on monday nights in fridley its always alot of fun

When/Where(specifically)?

I think a dude I know from TCStangs and a local reefing forum goes to ricekiller meets (blownsvt).

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:26 PM
~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid wrote:how about a meet at the farmington steak house? lol

Man I cant stop thinking about that place... thats my new favorite restaurant.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search