18s for sale. - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
18s for sale.
Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:35 AM
Rims for sale. 18 x 8 made by Mille Miglia.

They are in ok shape. There is some curb rash on a couple of them. 2 of them are silver and 2 of them are white, the silver paint is pretty beat up so I wanted to see what they looked like white. The tires are still usable but getting pretty worn out.

There is a light vibration around 40 mph. I don't know if they are out of balance or one is a little bent.







May be able to meet a short distance, located outside of Willmar, mn.

Make me an offer.







Re: 18s for sale.
Friday, June 18, 2010 11:16 AM
Usually on a for sale ad you list a price...Just sayin...





Re: 18s for sale.
Friday, June 18, 2010 1:09 PM
As stated in the post: Make me an offer.

I don't know what they would be worth to someone.

If throwing out a number is to hard for you then move on.




Re: 18s for sale.
Sunday, June 20, 2010 12:49 PM
Normally a vibration @ 40mph is a seperated tire or a hub ring is needed. What is the tred depth, what kind of tires are they and how did you paint them?

dan



Re: 18s for sale.
Sunday, June 20, 2010 7:29 PM
They have a hub ring and the tires are not separated.

I don't know what the tread depth is. There is enough to drive on but they probably won't last long. The tires are Pirelli P-Zero.

I used spray on paint stripper and spray paint. If I liked the look of white I was going to have them powder coated.




Re: 18s for sale.
Monday, June 21, 2010 6:31 PM
Ok, come on people. I am thinking like $150.

This is a steal.




Re: 18s for sale.
Monday, June 21, 2010 6:54 PM
whare are you located



Re: 18s for sale.
Monday, June 21, 2010 7:13 PM
$150 is a steal? How? You used spray paint which will take MORE time AND money if somebody wanted to powder coat them. I'll give you $50



Re: 18s for sale.
Monday, June 21, 2010 7:18 PM
ill take em if your not too far away



Re: 18s for sale.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:47 AM
dubduce18s wrote:

$150 is a steal? How? You used spray paint which will take MORE time AND money if somebody wanted to powder coat them. I'll give you $50


Not really. If you were going to powdercoat them you would need to mediablast them first to do it right. Media blasting a few coats of spray paint off won't take anymore time or money than it get the original silver paint off the wheels. Unless you plan to powdercoat over the silver paint in which case good luck with that. Douche.


Joviticus wrote:

ill take em if your not too far away


I could meet you in St. Cloud.




Re: 18s for sale.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:58 AM
where do you live




Re: 18s for sale.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:08 AM
PM'd.




Re: 18s for sale.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:59 PM
Scott (Silver Z) wrote:

dubduce18s wrote:

$150 is a steal? How? You used spray paint which will take MORE time AND money if somebody wanted to powder coat them. I'll give you $50


Not really. If you were going to powdercoat them you would need to mediablast them first to do it right. Media blasting a few coats of spray paint off won't take anymore time or money than it get the original silver paint off the wheels. Unless you plan to powdercoat over the silver paint in which case good luck with that. Douche..


Yes but you still have to bring them down to origional ... and which you used spray paint it'll take even longer. Plus, it is causing a vibration which will also inturn cost $20/wheel to road force them plus ride match. But hey, if that one guy wants to spend $150 + pick up ... it's his money, not mine.

dan



Re: 18s for sale.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:04 PM
spray paint comes off easily with some lacquer thinner and a rag (or you can lightly use a red scotch brite



Re: 18s for sale.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:06 PM
Joviticus wrote:

spray paint comes off easily with some lacquer thinner and a rag (or you can lightly use a red scotch brite


i love how the ppl on this site always make a huge deal over the dumbest little thing



Re: 18s for sale.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:06 AM
dubduce18s wrote:

Scott (Silver Z) wrote:

dubduce18s wrote:

$150 is a steal? How? You used spray paint which will take MORE time AND money if somebody wanted to powder coat them. I'll give you $50


Not really. If you were going to powdercoat them you would need to mediablast them first to do it right. Media blasting a few coats of spray paint off won't take anymore time or money than it get the original silver paint off the wheels. Unless you plan to powdercoat over the silver paint in which case good luck with that. Douche..


Yes but you still have to bring them down to origional ... and which you used spray paint it'll take even longer. Plus, it is causing a vibration which will also inturn cost $20/wheel to road force them plus ride match. But hey, if that one guy wants to spend $150 + pick up ... it's his money, not mine.

dan


I'm done with you. You're an idiot. If you don't want the wheels stop posting.




Re: 18s for sale.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:42 AM
Still for sale.




Re: 18s for sale.
Thursday, August 05, 2010 3:14 PM
$100.



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search