NEED STUFF!!!!!! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEED STUFF!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:43 AM
ive already classifieds and there is nobody within 500 miles of me that has the parts im looking for, and since i know that not everybody uses the classifieds, im going to stick with our region.

ive called all my local junkyards and ebay, parts are getting a little scarce

im doing a front swap

im looking for 00-02 headlights(black if you got em, with pigtails would be awesome too)

00-02 headlight brackets are also needed

front bumper: 02 ls sport is prefered, but i won't be picky, also looking into a z24 front 95-02.

also looking for but not a priority at the moment: pair of sideskirts 95-05.

Im tryin to keep a nice clean look, but if any one has a J kit i would consider it.

please let me know - thanx

Re: NEED STUFF!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:11 PM
I have a 01 Z24 front needs fogs $40 in St. Paul

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:22 PM
2NVUS4U wrote:I have a 01 Z24 front needs fogs $40 in St. Paul

Pic?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:26 PM
i could possibly come get it today

Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:47 AM
k changed my mind, going with an 03-05 swap. I got a front bumper on the way, i could use some extra bolts and hardware if you got some layin around. Just got back from Misgen's picked up an 03 trunk lid with tail light panel, i still need the outer tails, and im still lookin for some side skirts, headlights, and a rear bumper LSS is preferred but not necessary. Any help with parts, or insight from someone who has done it before is appreciated.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:08 PM
Anyone?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:31 AM
I've got a Import Fighter Rear for $50. Only downside is you'd have to come down to the Milwaukee area to get it.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:39 PM
thats too far to go for a bumper that im not even lookin for, but thanks though

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 9:52 PM
you should get the 00-02 toyo tails, they match up to the 03-05 center piece nice

i can see if the yard here would let me go pull some z-24 sideskirts, how much you lookin to spend?
Thursday, July 01, 2010 7:39 AM
i do plan on getting a 00-02 Z trunk so that i can switch them when i get bored, anything more than 25 bucks each they are getting the best of you, if you find some let me know first just in case i already find some

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search