Buying A New Cav - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Buying A New Cav
Saturday, July 10, 2010 7:07 PM
well i finally decided to get a new cav, after the "almost" death of my last one, this one is a 99 2.2 5speed 4door, completely stripped (this is going to be fun putting it back in =)) i need to buy a carpet,dashpad, and rear seat....... and probablly fix the front brake line =0 dumbasses cut the front for "wheel spin" but over all its a decent car, needs a front bumper too, but eh, fix her up because im trading my sisters worthless bonneville for it, i will post pics when i find a camera and when i get it, hopefully in the next few days/weeks

ill keep you guys updated

Re: Buying A New Cav
Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:42 AM
I got the drift front bumper for you for it! And the fenders still...hell, quite a few parts that you need lol

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.
Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:24 AM
i know lol i told u to go ahad and get rid of them, but that front maybe MAYBE ill take, the car already has z3 carbon fiber fenders (painted orange) im going to take a closer look at it today, sometime here, hopefully i can put that drift on it, the car is already orange and black, but the bumpers are stock i do beilve and they are orange, they painted the hood black, (lol) but eventually i will get a CF hood, but yeah.....

Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:16 PM
okay took it for a ride, rides nice, but the entire thing is stripped all that is pretty much in it, it seats, shifter, steering wheel, and the cluster...................no radio, no speakers, no rear seat, no door pannels it was "professionally stripped"

Monday, July 12, 2010 8:43 AM
well time to look for a new cav, the deal did not work, and they want 700 for a completely stripped car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search