FS. 2000 Cavalier sedan 5 speed. well modded - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS. 2000 Cavalier sedan 5 speed. well modded
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:26 AM
Hey guys, i am selling my cavalier to buy a chevy s10. I hate to sell this car but money is tight and i need a truck bad. It is a 2000 2.2L 5 speed. It has around 177500 miles and has alot left. Doesnt burn a drop of oil and starts right up even in the cold. I changed the oil every 2500 miles and it was always rite on the full mark every time. I will sell it with all the stock parts so you can make it how you want... things such as the stock intake, speedo, seats, and bumpers. It has a ton of aftermarkets and is a proven show winner! It is lowered 2 inches. The only bad on it is the body kit has a crack on the front and rear, and the windsheild has a crack way on the bottom... But i won Best in class looking like that!!! the only crack really noticable is the rear, But could be fixed very easy. I am asking $3200 OBO but i dont be afraid to shoot me and offer... Call or Text me at (608)-387-6464.. I am from Tomah, WI

List of aftermarket parts
Duraflex B-2 front and rear bumpers, V-fiber BMX side skirts, LS sport rims wraped in Fuzion HRI tires, Eibach lowering springs, KYB fully adjustable shocks, Bomz Racing cold air intake, Header wrap, Red wire wrap, fake hood pins(had to cut off), Tinted windows (35, cavalier windsheild banner, painted rearview mirror, aftermarket rounder wing, Tinted APC black tail lights, Racing can muffler w/ silencer, Racing seats, dyed rear seat to match front, dyed door fabric to match seats, White gauges with red back light, white volt gauge in drivers side vent, cut shifter, black vinal graphic on side, amber corners, painted mirrors/door handles/pillers, painted calipers/ drums,and extra blacked headlights.

Re: FS. 2000 Cavalier sedan 5 speed. well modded
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:52 PM
sold for $2800

Thursday, July 01, 2010 6:45 AM
That was fast.... enjoy the S10.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, July 16, 2010 8:25 AM
thanks. I bought a 2003 GMC sonoma. so far i have tinted windows, painted grill, roll pan, intake.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 5:20 PM
that suck........
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search