2005 Pontiac Sunfire 70k 5 speed Blue Metallic Full exhaust HPT - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2005 Pontiac Sunfire 70k 5 speed Blue Metallic Full exhaust HPT
Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:13 PM
Asking only $5200 for a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire, 2 door, 5 speed car with 71953 miles. Vin# 3g2jb12f55s147019 Blue Metallic color, amazing gas mileage, 16 inch Z24 Alloy wheels, A/C, Power steering. Car is located in Otsego, MN

Full exhaust with a 4-2-1 header, high-flow catalytic converter, all 2.5 inch piping and a Borla muffler. HPTuned. Upgraded drilled and slotted rotors and Intrax lowering springs. Has a CD player and the battery has been re-located in the trunk. Smoked aftermarket tail lights, tinted windows, and plenty more.

This is an Ohio car so there is no rust and the car has not seen a Minnesota winter whatsoever.

This is a great car but I am headed back to college at the end of the summer and need to get rid of it because I will no longer need a car down at school. As of the recent storm a tree branch fell and put a dent in the trunk as you can see in the picture so I have reduced the price to $5200 from asking $6000 before. NADA value of the vehicle is $6175

Im really needing this car gone so come check it out and let me know if you have any offer for me, I tried pricing it against higher mileage cars so this would sell quicker.

Re: 2005 Pontiac Sunfire 70k 5 speed Blue Metallic Full exhaust HPT
Monday, August 02, 2010 3:54 PM
New price, need this car gone. $4900

Also i do have the GM supercharger kit for this car, would be willing to work a deal with the purchaser of the car.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:31 AM
$4500.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 8:19 PM
got full insurance on it? park it in front of you parents house. lol

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:09 AM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]got full insurance on it? park it in front of you parents house. lol

hahahaha i wish man. i need to get rid of this and my z24 asap. And believe me I do not want to deal with the insurance companies again, they love to dick you around hardcore.

Thursday, August 19, 2010 4:20 PM
Sold!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search