meets? - Page 11 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Sunday, September 26, 2010 12:44 AM
uh huh suuuure you do! just come back already would ya!

Monday, September 27, 2010 7:19 AM
I'll be parking cars again tonight I think. That and helping with other crap.

If you see a red G8 GT come say Hi.

Monday, September 27, 2010 2:16 PM
I might come run into a g8...not sure yet. Is it at friendly, or the lot next to sa?

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Monday, September 27, 2010 10:12 PM
its at friendly now. bring a j so i am for once not the only one!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:35 AM
Missed Elisa again! Saw you getting in to your car to leave, but it was a little late.

Ah well, next time.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 11:22 PM
i wont be there this up coming monday cuz i decided its time for me to leave for awhile again lol but the next one after i will be there
Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:27 AM
Why does all this @!#$ have to happen on the weekdays.

Got I hate the shift I work.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:38 PM
I will be there on the 11th also, since I don't work that week.

Anyone goin to the mnsc meet? I think its sun. In burnsville.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Saturday, October 02, 2010 12:17 AM
i wont be back until the 6th so anything after that i will prob ably be at lol
Monday, October 04, 2010 11:24 AM
I think the 11th might be the last one too.

I'll be there again, unless I get word I am going to Germany soon.

Monday, October 04, 2010 2:03 PM
well @!#$ i hope they dont make todays the last one cuz that would really suck to miss the last one. Hopefully i can actually meet ya Lurch haha

Monday, October 04, 2010 10:10 PM
lurch did they say when the last one is tonight?
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:20 AM
Nope, there are at least 2 more.

Friday, October 15, 2010 8:54 PM
I'd like to thank everyone who showed up^^jk wow there were a lot of cars there. Went to the mnsc meet in burnsville....lame, ricekillers reminds me of 'red rock' lots of different rides gettin together. Ah the good ol' days.

USACi =>146.9db
Monday, October 18, 2010 6:21 PM
ya know, i was usually at the RK meets with my BF but i guess i never saw any j bodies. i never thought of bringing my car out... seeing at the only thing i got on it is some custom headlights.
Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:56 AM
@ lurch, wow red rock i def miss those days.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 1:32 PM
hey do any of you get down to the once a year bash down in WI DELLS?

I haven't made it since the first one with NIck, Gary, Brophy, Mitch and Will.....met up with BOLTZ and all the guys down in the milwaukee area.

Anyways, I'm goign to try and have a HUGE caravan this next summer whenever they come out w/ the official date. I'm sure nick(z2fst4u) and his bro Nate will go, and I'll round up the G & Z crews as well.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 1:40 PM
The dates for Automotion is May 22/23rd, but a big group of us from WI GM-Tuners meet up on that Friday night and hang out all weekend.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 1:41 PM
Sorry, it should be the 21/22nd. I looked at the wrong year.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:55 PM
StreetDreamZz wrote:hey do any of you get down to the once a year bash down in WI DELLS?

I haven't made it since the first one with NIck, Gary, Brophy, Mitch and Will.....met up with BOLTZ and all the guys down in the milwaukee area.

Anyways, I'm goign to try and have a HUGE caravan this next summer whenever they come out w/ the official date. I'm sure nick(z2fst4u) and his bro Nate will go, and I'll round up the G & Z crews as well.

Im only going if you and the twins go!

Friday, November 26, 2010 7:10 PM
lafonjef wrote:The dates for Automotion is May 22/23rd, but a big group of us from WI GM-Tuners meet up on that Friday night and hang out all weekend.

Yes I'm well aware that the "GM-Tuners" go every year. Brandon and me were the first ones to organize the first meet in ...07 I think? We had a caravan of like 6 cav's from the cities down to the dells.

I sold my cav fall of '08 and bought a '06 black on black G35. Then sold my G35 last fall and just recently purchased an '08 black on black G37 6mt.

GARY! wtf man, I texted you the other day but got your reply to call ya but I was at work. Are you livin up here in the cities or down in ILL? I'll def get nick and nate to go, or ATLEAST Nick will. If you can round up all the J's on here, I can prob round up a good 10-20 350/370/g35/g37/M guys to go. Last summer I organized a meet that brought together over 40 Z's and G's! Was a crazy ass cruise/caravan down to redwing and back!

Monday, November 29, 2010 9:32 AM
yea i broke my phone again so it has a cracked screen. and i go to college in southern IL but ill be up there all summer and winter break. idk what kind of j scene is even left, there are none in MN whatsoever, its not really my priority to find them these days either just not the same class of people like we had. ill do what i can tho.

Monday, November 29, 2010 11:09 AM
^I stopped looking years ago LOL most people moved away or sold their car. I remembergoin to the dells back in 01-02 with the Milwaukee peep for that show.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Monday, November 29, 2010 1:17 PM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:yea i broke my phone again so it has a cracked screen. and i go to college in southern IL but ill be up there all summer and winter break. idk what kind of j scene is even left, there are none in MN whatsoever, its not really my priority to find them these days either just not the same class of people like we had. ill do what i can tho.

I hear ya man. I remember when I had my J I gave serious respect to those who had higher end cars. When I pull my G around and see a slightly modified J near me, all he does is rev his nasty a** sounding exhaust and act like he wants to race.

its like REALLY? ...waste of my time(NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ON HERE!!!) Just an example that some of the peeps around the cities now days just don't have the respectable crew we used to have. I remember driving all the way up here from Winona when I was going to WSU just to cruise on UNI (and of course go DT all weekend :-)!!)

Gary lemme know when you're up, maybe we can get the original crew back together for old time sake. If it can't happen over winter(not any fun without ours cars anyways), we'll do it in spring/summer 4sho!

Jason man I still remember ya from the Mounds Park meet Nick and me organised. Still rocking the supercharger?

Sunday, December 05, 2010 10:21 AM
man...all i have to say is....there's like NO activitiy on this forum? Think I'll stick to my G's...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search