Cheap Cavi in Nothern MN?? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cheap Cavi in Nothern MN??
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:37 PM
anyone know of a cheap cavi 5 or 4 speed in nothern mn

looking for a 2door with a 2.4(prefer) not to many for sale up here, i dont feel like driving down to the cities not yet atleast............

Re: Cheap Cavi in Nothern MN??
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 10:08 PM
im selling mine for 2500$. its a 97 body with an 2004 ecotec 2.2 motorswap. its has converted to the 2004 interior, rear LS Sport bumper and side skirts and taillights and fiberglass spoiler with light. theres more add ons to list if interested. i live near green bay wi but would be willing to drive. i want the money for an suv because the cavi is a 2 door and hard with my daughters car seat, so i would trade for an suv
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 1:33 PM
rhett glime wrote:im selling mine for 2500$. its a 97 body with an 2004 ecotec 2.2 motorswap. its has converted to the 2004 interior, rear LS Sport bumper and side skirts and taillights and fiberglass spoiler with light. theres more add ons to list if interested. i live near green bay wi but would be willing to drive. i want the money for an suv because the cavi is a 2 door and hard with my daughters car seat, so i would trade for an suv

haha better not be eyeing up my blazer cause its not for sale lol

many people ask if i wanna trade it and all i say is nope, and i know how the car seat thing goes had a problems with my sons when i was using my dads tbird lol, maybe around tax season ill have enough idk tho i would be interested in it tho hard to find a cavalier up here thats in good condition because every one beats on em and all the body pannels are all dented as far as getting a car from wisonsin to minnesota title how would that go?

Monday, January 10, 2011 11:47 AM
M3ch wrote:
rhett glime wrote:im selling mine for 2500$. its a 97 body with an 2004 ecotec 2.2 motorswap. its has converted to the 2004 interior, rear LS Sport bumper and side skirts and taillights and fiberglass spoiler with light. theres more add ons to list if interested. i live near green bay wi but would be willing to drive. i want the money for an suv because the cavi is a 2 door and hard with my daughters car seat, so i would trade for an suv

haha better not be eyeing up my blazer cause its not for sale lol

many people ask if i wanna trade it and all i say is nope, and i know how the car seat thing goes had a problems with my sons when i was using my dads tbird lol, maybe around tax season ill have enough idk tho i would be interested in it tho hard to find a cavalier up here thats in good condition because every one beats on em and all the body pannels are all dented as far as getting a car from wisonsin to minnesota title how would that go?

A person selling a car in Wisconsin simply signs the back of the title and hands it over to the buyer. As the buyer, you'd take it to your local vehicle registration building, pay the taxes, title, and registration fees, and drive away with the car registered to you. I've bought several cars from MN, and never had a problem getting them titled in WI.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:07 PM
ahhh sounds easy, eh idk hoping i can find another one sometimes soon i need to retire the blazer for the summer to work on and stuff

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search