Feeler: 3400 swap setup - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler: 3400 swap setup
Sunday, March 27, 2011 11:01 PM
Going back and forth on whether or not I want to swap my cavy to a 3400. I have the entire front clip to drop into my car, but I'm just not sure if I want to do that to my daily driver. Anyways, here's what I've got:

3.4l 3400 v6 engine from a 2001 Grand Prix with about 110k miles. Included would be a stage 3 Spec Clutch for a 5 speed tranny that had been bolted to a 2.2 (might work with a 2.4 tranny?) I can even include the motor mounts, and let you look at how the engine had been installed in the 96 cavalier that I have (body rotted out so I bought the car with intentions of swapping the motor into mine) I will also include the Megasquirt v2 injection system. I can even include the front clip so it would be a very basic swap if you are interested. This engine can be bolted to a basic 2.2 automatic transmission if you are interested, and I could sell an 79XXX mile 4 speed automatic transmission with this setup. I will include everything needed to bolt this into your car and go, and I'll even email a few different tunes for the megasquirt. Anyways, I will only be interested in selling this if I can get $600 for the engine, clutch, flywheel, megasquirt v2 and the front clip. This engine also has polished valve covers, and I'll include a giant Stillen air filter and pipe. I can send pictures if you are interested. Front clip is located in Oak Grove, MN (about 40 minutes north of the twin cities)

Best way of getting ahold of me is by texting me at 763 202 0752. Calls work as well, but I'm usually very busy, hence why I can't tear apart my daily driver to swap out the 2.2. Otherwise email me at derek_the_trout@yahoo.com and use the title 3400 Motor. I'm almost never on JBO anymore, so if you PM me it make take me a week to get back to you lol.

Again, if you are interested, let me know and I can schedule a meeting for you or give you more information. PS will take a factory clutch and flywheel for a 2.2/5speed as a bit of trade credit. Mostly I just want cash though.

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.

Re: Feeler: 3400 swap setup
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 2:00 PM
FUUUUUDGE! Why cant you live close to me!?

Re: Feeler: 3400 swap setup
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 2:50 PM
how much to freight to Florida

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search