meets? - Page 17 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Monday, May 02, 2011 9:30 AM
they are getting rare. but if i sell the fire i will have the money back that i have put into the other car and then i can just buy a cheaper car and use the rest to move out which is something that i really need to do

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:07 PM
Any meets around the Rapid City area?

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 8:09 PM
if any one is interested, there are car audio competitions/ car shows around iowa wisconsin and mn all the time. a 2 show weekend in iowa (des moines and washburn ia) on the 14th and 15th. and a show in winona mn on the 21st

just throwing it out there

click sig for my car audio videos
Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:41 PM
I meant rare as in a lot of us either dont work on our cars anymore or bought something else. Its a matter of time before the older members are all driving something besides J-bodies and we shouldn't let that stop us from doing stuff.

Thursday, May 05, 2011 10:37 AM
i may keep her and just winter beater it but idk cuz i really do need that money haha. work has been kinda ify here and there so cash is something starting to get short in hand. thats kinda what i ment on rare too even when i got into the jscene it was hard to find people
Friday, May 06, 2011 7:25 PM
The T/C cavy will be at cars &coffee tomorrow! 8D

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Saturday, May 07, 2011 10:31 AM
i missed cars and coffee slept right through it! Long ass night
Saturday, May 07, 2011 1:54 PM
I did see a 03+ Cav looked primer black maybe, with possibly a kit. Anyone from here?

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Sunday, May 08, 2011 3:16 PM
2NVUS4U wrote:I did see a 03+ Cav looked primer black maybe, with possibly a kit. Anyone from here?

Jason

i hope its not the same one i used to see rolling around. way gross.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:39 AM
i saw him out at unidale on friday night. he kinda just stood by his car didnt really talk to anyone and just stood there. kinda awkwardly stood there haha. I was guna go talk to him but didnt
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:51 AM
gary.. @!#$ come home already!!!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 3:20 PM
i wish i still had a cav, had to let mine go tho due to some people not telling me a simple thing

the story: out fishing, backing up, people in the back were looking out the back windows, told them to watch out so i dont drive down into the side (drop about 4 feet) well i seen the part were i was going to turn around, they told me ok too late (i was depending on them because i had a mirror only on my side, and i couldnt see out the back), and then BAM ended up in the mud/claw with a piece of wood that tore up the ECU pigtail

either way, its over with know.............sold it because i couldnt get it running right, it had something to do with the pigtail i wired up because i wouldnt tell what green wire attached to the other green wires, tried and tried eventually i gave up, got it to idle good, but killed the speedometer, and it drove down the road nice and fine, till u came to a stop, then it acted like it wanted to die

but now i have more time for my tbird, and my blazer, might sell the tbird to buy something else though

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 3:58 PM
you can buy my fire haha jk
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 11:25 AM
Elisa...where's everyone goin now that uni is shut down? We took the Cav out there Fri. But only seen a handful of cars.

USACi =>146.9db
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:12 PM
Also wondering if anyone has seen JOHNNY GRAND AM, or the other T/C grand am lately?

USACi =>146.9db
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:39 PM
everyone is going to unidale now so pretty much everyone is meeting back up at sunfoods. I know that some people go out thursday nights now too. I try to go out every friday and sat night. last friday night there was quite a bit of people out there the parking lot was almost full and everyone left on their own without the cops kicking us out
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 5:09 PM
oh otherwise there is 280 holiday or airport
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:10 PM
I'M gonna try to get down Fri. We rolled through about 930ish(guessing it was dark) and didn't really see anyone couple mini trucks couple imports. I pushed it into boost, let my bov ring out and rolled home. Lol

Oh yeah, so everyone knows there's a 400 HP blue grand am lurking somewhere.

USACi =>146.9db
Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:19 AM
I dont cruise anymore or do any of that. Im just getting to old unless Im going someplace with people I know. I prefer to take the bike places though so people wont ask me if I want to race. I used to hate that with the Fire, every kid in a mustang trying to get me to run them LOL. No one ever tries with the ZX6R because no one on the street runs high 10's in a car anywhere near here. Plus last time I was downtown I heard someone refer to me as "that older guy".. seriousley WTF LOL I was only 28 at the time (now 30) Im about the same age as the guys with paid for trans ams in there name so suck it LOL.

I do miss hanging out and shooting the breeze though.. to bad im in the middle of freaking nowhere out here all by my lonesome.

Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:47 AM
weeble come hang out with me down there then! no one will judge you from my little group. Usually we roll out there around 10 or so
I heard about the grand am too.
Thursday, May 12, 2011 12:46 PM
every kid with a mitsubishi thinks theyre fast, the kid around here with a honda, recently got a turbo, he tryed racing a vette, apperentally they were going over 100 tho, i wish i couldve seen it

and weebel, i live in the middle of nowhere lol, this town i live in is about 900 people, the next town over is like 8,000-12,000 idk i need to look next time i head that way

Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:47 PM
I also work 2nd shift wich makes it hard

I get off work at 11PM and work in Owatonna.. if anything is ever going on let me know I quess... but IDK how ill make it to hardly anything unless its a Saturday.

They passed a gay no cruising law in town anyway so there never anything going on.

Jason you have a turbo now? I though you still had the GMSC on the car.

Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:55 PM
So how ya like the new sig?

Friday, May 13, 2011 12:40 PM
Trying to sell the s/c so I can get HP tuners. The cavs been t/c for a lil over a week.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Friday, May 13, 2011 2:11 PM
weeble you should send me your number so if i can let you know here and there anything thats going on out there if you feel like coming out there. i know owatonna is a bit of a hike though
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search