Anyone going to MAP Proving Grounds up in Brainerd? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone going to MAP Proving Grounds up in Brainerd?
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:37 PM
It's this weekend and i will be there. Im finally heading back up to Minnesota and you will see my classy ass up bright and early sipping on that haterade.

love you guys. come out for a good time, tons of racing with awesome cars and awesome people.

Re: Anyone going to MAP Proving Grounds up in Brainerd?
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:43 PM
hmm like 4 hours away from me

MP-62 Intercooled 2.9" Pulley
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:49 PM
ive gone the past 2 yrs, i get really drunk, and i enjoy it. camping and good people, its a blast. tons of, companies and places from all around are coming, i know a few shops from IL are going, well worth it.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:06 AM
too bad i cant get my slow ass tbird licensed by then..........my blazer uses too much gas =p

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:49 AM
i will be there!!!! but you already know that gary haha. What time are you leaving?
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:54 AM
Elisa Thorson wrote:i will be there!!!! but you already know that gary haha. What time are you leaving?

well duh ur my partner in crime! honestly idk, im prob leaving for MN tomorrow. but as for brainerd, idk yet, still need to figure that our with travon and the boys. you need to just come with us.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:29 AM
I'm heading up there with some friends

Wish I could bring my car but its still needs to be finished
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:01 PM
I'm guessing I'll be out of commission the rest of this season(surgery). The Cav should be wicked fast next year though, HP will be here today

Get some pics or vid for the rest of us!

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:54 PM
i would go with you gary but i am heading there friday morning with jesse and the guys at primo and the epdc guys. i think we are meeting up with the guys from rs to?
Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:29 AM
Gary are you heading up Friday night or Saturday??? Lemme know if you're going Saturday, I'll cruise w/ ya in my G...I get off work at 1, if its nice I plan to head straight up right after...

Friday, June 24, 2011 11:15 AM
StreetDreamZz wrote:Gary are you heading up Friday night or Saturday??? Lemme know if you're going Saturday, I'll cruise w/ ya in my G...I get off work at 1, if its nice I plan to head straight up right after...

I am heading up Friday, tonight around 6. ill be going with a few people, supposedly we have an 8 person tent with bay windows... wtf. lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search