Car Show - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Show
Monday, June 20, 2011 6:56 PM
Anyone take there car to a local car show and won?

Re: Car Show
Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:30 AM
Nick(z2fst4u) and myself used to hit all the shows for domestic shows and would always place top 3. Depending on the classes and how they break them down, there really was no competition that could compete w/ us.

Friday, June 24, 2011 5:25 PM
my citys fair is having a car show any make and model and year. prolby old people will take there classic cars there.
Friday, June 24, 2011 6:06 PM
I will be heading to a show this Sunday in Portage, WI. I'm hoping to place.. but we will have to wait and see.

Friday, June 24, 2011 6:20 PM
Good luck,
Saturday, June 25, 2011 11:09 AM
The Cruzin Portage Car & Truck Show? GL man! That's a hike from up here in the cities or I'd def be down!

Saturday, June 25, 2011 11:39 AM
Yeah, there is a group of about 10-15 of us from the WIGM-Tuners club all going down. Should be a good time, we brought home the "Club Participation" trophy last year, and that was with just 5 of us, so we are hoping to do it again! Plus 3 of the 5 got trophies for their cars.

I have a lot more done with my car over the past year so I am hoping to get something.

Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:37 PM
i win car audio competition all the time

click sig for my car audio videos
Saturday, June 25, 2011 9:33 PM
when are they going to open the store on here?
Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:25 PM
well every one from the club placed today! Here is the only pic that I took

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:10 AM
nice congrats! any other shows you're hitting up this year????

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:14 PM
There is a show in Green Bay on the 30th of July.

Here is a copy of the flyer:

I think I might be hitting up Dropfest this year too.. But I don't know for sure. I know a couple of people are going to be there from the club.

Also there is a show in Manitowoc that is sponsored by the Street Scene Car Club, but I don't know exactly when it is this year, but last year it was Sept. 4th, so I am guessing it is going to be the same weekend.

--------------

Are you going to any shows this year? I wouldn't mind meeting up with some people for some shows.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:05 PM
yep, 3 of us are already planning on going to dropfest so we'll see ya there 4sho!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search