Craigslist find - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Craigslist find
Friday, June 24, 2011 3:45 PM
Just saw this on CL. I have seen this car and it is amazing: Clicky!

Re: Craigslist find
Friday, June 24, 2011 4:29 PM
That thing is sick. would look real good with a little drop though.

Saturday, June 25, 2011 11:06 AM
I know the guy that owns that...or well I did. he lives in Milwaukee. he's a BIG guy, but def good sh*t! he's at dropfest in Kaukauna every year.

Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:31 PM
StreetDreamZz wrote:I know the guy that owns that...or well I did. he lives in Milwaukee. he's a BIG guy, but def good sh*t! he's at dropfest in Kaukauna every year.

The link is to Toyfire's car and he's from the Green Bay area.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:47 PM
i have a question why would you put pontiac sunfire parts on a chevy cavaliers body? should i put be putting cavaliers parts on my sunfire?
Friday, July 01, 2011 2:24 AM
adam wagner wrote:i have a question why would you put pontiac sunfire parts on a chevy cavaliers body? should i put be putting cavaliers parts on my sunfire?

Because they fit and bolt right up. If you have a cavalier and want to do a sunfire front end, it bolts up. same with the sunfire body and cavalier front. And you do know your sunfire is a cavalier and same with cavaliers..... so in essence, when u buy a part for your car at a parts store, you are putting cavalier parts on your sunfire lol

Friday, July 01, 2011 10:10 AM
so if i like any cava parts for my sunfire i can put those parts on and be cool.
Friday, July 01, 2011 11:24 PM
adam wagner wrote:so if i like any cava parts for my sunfire i can put those parts on and be cool.

Sure can, you can be cool like us!!!

Saturday, July 02, 2011 3:43 AM
where to go to buy parts?
Saturday, July 02, 2011 5:40 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
adam wagner wrote:so if i like any cava parts for my sunfire i can put those parts on and be cool.

you can't just go and grab any cavalier part and put it on your sunfire. some parts swap right in, some require additional parts to be swapped over also, and some parts don't swap.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 02, 2011 9:54 PM
There a popular website to get cava parts from?

There is some chrome dress up i would like to get and a jegs tech told me no they will not fit my car.

Sunday, July 03, 2011 10:26 AM
BoltZ DesignZ wrote:

you can't just go and grab any cavalier part and put it on your sunfire. some parts swap right in, some require additional parts to be swapped over also, and some parts don't swap.

Yes you are right, but I honestly didnt take him serious. I thought he was joking. Hence the smiley.

Monday, July 04, 2011 2:35 PM
BoltZ DesignZ wrote:

Yes you are right, but I honestly didnt take him serious. I thought he was joking. Hence the smiley.

be nice to the guy, hes new to cars =p

Monday, July 04, 2011 10:30 PM
yes i am thanks m3ch i want to learn.
Wednesday, July 06, 2011 1:19 PM
I understand, but the way he said it sounded like he was being sarcastic. I also could have read it wrong, so sorry about that. I didn't mean to read it the wrong way.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 1:25 PM
good luck getting half of that for that car! No one has the money anymore and if they have 9k they aren't buying a cav.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search