96 Z24 Cavalier, modified, W41 cammed. Pics and Vids inside. - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 96 Z24 Cavalier, modified, W41 cammed. Pics and Vids inside.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 4:04 AM
I thought about that gary.. I just have a feeling that if I cut and reweld mounts im gunna screw something up.

Plus IDK if I want to mess with the car anymore.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 9:44 AM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:
Transporter7220 wrote:Well it doesn't really matter at this point, it's his problem now, lol

well yea but it was still my car that i loved ya know. sucks to see it fall apart like that.

Indeed

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, July 24, 2011 11:29 PM
Today i got an update. Clutch is grabbing again but slips when he tries to roast the tires at 3500 rpm drops, buttttt new issue. He asked whats wrong with the brakes, im like wtf are you talking about man, then he says they dont work at all, pedal is at the floor and he thinks that he needs to replace the lines, im like what!? His buddy comes up and is like yea dude the brakes are sparking and its all @!#$ up, its gonna need new rotors and pads. First thing that pops in my head was, dude did you get air, like did you jump the car? He looks at me with that how did you know look and says well i was going a little too fast, like 110 mph, and I may have got a little air... Well there's ur problem chief... I dont see this car lasting much longer in his hands sadly

Monday, July 25, 2011 3:40 AM
My God...

Did you leave the speed limiter at the stock setting?

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, July 25, 2011 10:57 PM

Knowing gary..well the car prob has a 8k rev limiter and does 140mph

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:34 AM
Transporter7220 wrote:My God...

Did you leave the speed limiter at the stock setting?

nope, speed limiter was totally removed, def should have changed that one. I took it off with the intent of turboing the car and knowing id trap higher than stock limiter. Just got rid of it on one of my earlier tunes and left it that way.

7k rev limiter fyi lol. W41 cams dont need any more rev.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:43 AM
Well maybe he'll want to sell it back cheap after he kills it, lol

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:31 AM
lmao get it back and set the rev limiter to 5000. no top end for you! hahahahaa

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:36 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:lmao get it back and set the rev limiter to 5000. no top end for you! hahahahaa

ha ha ha ha

Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:10 PM
do you still have the car you can email me at dodgeviper962002@gmail.com
Sunday, August 18, 2013 2:22 PM
the whole thread talks about how he sold it and the moron that bought it doesnt have a clue.

bro, do you even read?

RIP silver car. You will be missed.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search