good paint place? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
good paint place?
Sunday, May 08, 2011 5:03 PM
I REALLY need a new paint job. my clear coat is peeling off the trunk, there are deep scratches everywhere, and some nice stress cracks in the front from where my dad thought it would be a good idea to hit a garbage can doing 35...

SO! has anyone gotten a simple one color paint done in the area? and ideas on cost? and value? the car is dark green now, and i think im kinda attached to the color. and imput would be helpful!

Re: good paint place?
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 9:59 AM
no-one? oh thats sad
Saturday, May 14, 2011 10:53 AM
No one has responded because you didn't say where you were from. I doubt you would be willing to travel across 3 or 4 states for a simple one color paint job on a stock cavalier. I would expect cost to be somewhere around 2000 dollars for a new paint job. Check around your area for some local body shops or mechanic shops and ask them for recommendations. Also, avoid Maaco if you want your paint job to last more than a year.

Saturday, May 14, 2011 6:34 PM
Sinclair customs
Saturday, May 14, 2011 11:21 PM
well im glad you stepped up and pointed out my mistake i am from the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area but i would be willing to take it to rochester, or St. Cloud for a solid value.

Thanks Elisa, i will look them up.
Friday, May 20, 2011 4:48 PM
Elisa, i tried finding them... i must be mentally handicapped... so i couldn't. got a number or a address for them?
Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:36 PM
ill spray it

Monday, July 11, 2011 9:43 AM
how much?
Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05 AM
Maaco

Friday, July 15, 2011 9:25 AM
Waynes autobody in Hastings is a great shop. I take the drive about 45 mins just to drop off my pieces. They just built a new shop this past winter as well.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:58 PM
ChristmasCar wrote:how much?

with our with out jams

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:01 PM
with out
Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:20 AM
if you can provide me with a clean environment to work in and a compressor, probably around $1500 - $1700, it could be less too. It all depends on how many colors you want to use and how much prep work i need to do. PM if you want to go through details and get an accurate number. I give 'org' members a labor discount as well

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search