Props to Cavi Owners - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Props to Cavi Owners
Wednesday, August 03, 2011 8:51 AM
Just wanted to give everyone props that mods the cavi (and other j-body's too) i catch soooooo much static from my man with his 350Z, well my cavi is more lovable, and i can drive it in the winter, so he can take his 350 and shove it! JK i love that car, and my car. but i have to say, ive seen a lot more love go into cavi's then the 350's most 350's are just obnoxious.... just sayin

Re: Props to Cavi Owners
Wednesday, August 03, 2011 3:16 PM
Woot woot

....waiting for Lance to chime in

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Friday, August 12, 2011 10:21 PM
same here with my buddy's 350z. such nice car but i love my sedan waaay to much!

Little Sedan That Could <3 Forever

Saturday, August 13, 2011 1:02 PM
and cavi's can hold more than a medium sized suitcase too... just sayin >D
Friday, August 19, 2011 9:01 PM
i would give props to just about anyone who's not moding a civic

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:07 PM
2NVUS4U wrote:Woot woot

....waiting for Lance to chime in

Jason

lol, whatup Jason...now why would I comment on a thread like this? Actually haven't checked these threads in quite some time.

XmasCar - Define that you put more "love" into your car then 350 owners? From being witness first hand of both worlds and actually lived the times, I couldn't agree with you more.

I owned my cavalier from my Jr. year in high school all the way through college. After I graduated I sold my cavalier for an 06 G35...sold it a year later and saved 'till October of '10 for my '08 G37.

Anyways, when I was in the J scene, I met GREAT people, guys from Winona, Rochester, the Twin Cities, Willmar, hell I still keep in touch with guys from the Green Bay area ...all over! Yes, there's always the one of the few that a complete dumbass and has no respect for others, nor do they have the same intentions as everyone else, to just come together, chill and have a good time in the car scene.

Anyways, def don't be quick to judge. I'll be honest, I didn't know what to expect when i left the J scene for the G scene,(mainly because I figured the $$ diff would cause people to be more stuckup or judgemental) but have been nothing but impressed. I have met guys all over the cities, FL, and even this past week down in chicago. The fact is when it comes to the car scene, no matter what kind of cars, its the love for modding we all share.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:06 AM
i have a buddy with a sick 350z stanced and spray'n a 150 shot.... i love his car about as much as i loved my cavi.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Thursday, September 08, 2011 1:07 PM
This only sounds to me like someone is overly pissed off and jealous because they can't afford a 350z... just sayin

Thursday, September 08, 2011 5:52 PM
lmao, im not saying that i wouldnt keep it if someone gave me one, they are awesome cars. i was just making a general observation about cavi owners to 350Z owners is all. ... just sayin lol
Friday, September 09, 2011 11:35 AM
ChristmasCar wrote:lmao, im not saying that i wouldnt keep it if someone gave me one, they are awesome cars. i was just making a general observation about cavi owners to 350Z owners is all. ... just sayin lol

you shouldn't be so quick to say "z owners". I can vouch for the 50+ z owners I know in just the twin cities that there mostly good sh*t.

Friday, September 09, 2011 3:25 PM
Lance...Just remembered, did any of the G crew mention anything about a black turbo car trying to race after c&c on 494, might have been the may meet? They didn't seem to want any. LOL

USACi =>146.9db

Friday, September 09, 2011 8:59 PM
2NVUS4U wrote:Lance...Just remembered, did any of the G crew mention anything about a black turbo car trying to race after c&c on 494, might have been the may meet? They didn't seem to want any. LOL

Nope, no one mentioned anything? That was a huge meet though, we had like 15 G's and like 30 Z's.

Sunday, September 11, 2011 9:19 AM
jeez, im trying to give you people a compliment! pft fine never mind then...
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:20 PM
ChristmasCar wrote:jeez, im trying to give you people a compliment! pft fine never mind then...

A compliment is true when you your not bashing or putting down others to achieve it. You just didn't expect there to be Z/G owners on here...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:53 PM
LOL... Come to think of it... a LARGE amount of us have moved onto other things but a few of us still have our J-bodies.

I gave up because I realized how hard it is to fix a FWD car all the time and that Izuzu tranny's suck.. I moved onto bikes like Ntig8tr is starting to. I could afford a Z if I prioritized it, but I wont.

Just remember, when you post on a forum like this there will ALWAYS be members that have other brands.

Thursday, October 06, 2011 3:56 PM
I wasn't bashin, and i honestly dont want a 350. i'm not good at driving the manual, and to really drive that car the way its ment to be driven you need the manual. but next time i will just keep my mouth shut...
Thursday, October 06, 2011 4:18 PM
I would expect the VP of CCITA to be able to write complete sentences, with proper grammar and punctuation.

... just sayin lol

-I drive my car to work-
Thursday, October 06, 2011 6:03 PM
What's that^^ guy talking about?

USACi =>146.9db
Friday, October 07, 2011 5:41 AM
ChristmasCar wrote:I wasn't bashin, and i honestly dont want a 350. i'm not good at driving the manual, and to really drive that car the way its ment to be driven you need the manual. but next time i will just keep my mouth shut...

To truly have full control...and to be fullllly engaged in driving, I would suggest you learn how to drive a manual 100%.

Learn how to drive a manual....or avoid driving this...Hmmm?? haha...last pic of my car before I store her for the winter....

Friday, October 07, 2011 1:50 PM
no @!#$, thats hot! mmmmm glossy! cant even say shiney! doesnt do it justice, so glossy it is!
Friday, October 07, 2011 2:07 PM
2NVUS4U wrote:What's that^^ guy talking about?

If you don't get it don't worry about it. The appropriate parties are "in the know".

-I drive my car to work-

Saturday, October 08, 2011 7:46 AM
Just looks like someone is talkin bs in the wrong forum to me.

USACi =>146.9db
Saturday, October 08, 2011 11:37 AM
no, no... its good. i know what he is talking about... sorta creepy tho... and this is one place i revel in not having to use proper grammer FYI btw who the hell are you and how do i know you? creeper...
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 5:12 AM
and im too worried about breaking something to drive a manual XD seriously... ive heard horror stories, and i dont want to be that chick...
Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:18 PM
Damn dude you must wax the ever living crap out of that and store it in a garage.. no car should be that shiney with stock paint lol.

Looking good but I have to ask... why is everyone in that picture asian?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search