why - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
why
Monday, February 27, 2012 11:16 AM
i have a question why do people trick out there rides? cause my friend ask me why would i powder coat my idi cover.

Re: why
Monday, February 27, 2012 11:32 AM
Why? I can't answer for everyone... since everyone has their own reasons. I do it to personalize my vehicle. Make it my own. There is no performance gain in painting your IDI, but it does look nice. It is also easier to keep it clean.

Monday, February 27, 2012 11:45 AM
just another hater. I think it shows how you love your car and can maintain it and make look nice. Mines a 97 sunfire which i am trying to make look nice little by little cause that's what i always wanted a tricked out ride. Also I know some friends who i went to school with own a power coating place and its local.
Monday, February 27, 2012 12:53 PM
Adam wrote:just another hater. I think it shows how you love your car and can maintain it and make look nice. Mines a 97 sunfire which i am trying to make look nice little by little cause that's what i always wanted a tricked out ride. Also I know some friends who i went to school with own a power coating place and its local.

What? I'm NOT hating. You should read my post again buddy. I said nothing slandering. If you check my profile, you will see I take care of mine. If I sound rude above, then that was not my intent.

Monday, February 27, 2012 1:11 PM
After reading Adams post a couple times, I don't think hater was directed to you, freelancer, but rather op's friend.....

Monday, February 27, 2012 3:00 PM
Kardain wrote:After reading Adams post a couple times, I don't think hater was directed to you, freelancer, but rather op's friend.....

yea, that does make sense. lol. I don't know to be honest.

Monday, February 27, 2012 3:25 PM
vagina

Monday, February 27, 2012 3:32 PM
TheInfamousEco wrote:vagina

yahtzee

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 27, 2012 3:32 PM

Monday, February 27, 2012 4:47 PM
No it was not towards you my friend said for what i should paint my idi cover i am calling him a hater.
Monday, February 27, 2012 4:56 PM
why not?

why does anyone buy different clothing? ...shoes?

why do eat something different every day?

why do we use different sexual positions?

...BECAUSE WE WANT TO BE DIFFERENT.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Monday, February 27, 2012 6:31 PM
Amen.

and I deleted that friend from my facebook page cant have that hater on my page.

Thursday, March 01, 2012 8:21 PM
So... you're only facebook friends?

Cool.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Friday, March 02, 2012 6:18 PM
no, he lived close to me and we hanged out as we were litte but he would be little bossey.
Friday, March 02, 2012 9:29 PM
I can be a hater sometimes.

I saw some young black kid dressed up like a rapper in rural Minnesota pull up to the gas station in a rusty $1200 blazer with 22" rims today and take up 2 parking spots on purpose like he was king @!#$ driving a Bentley.

I felt some hate going on lol

But if you want to put a shiney air cleaner on your car.. like I care.

Do what you want.

Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:26 AM
Yea I like to poeple watch. Just see What are people doing with there cars. I think i saw a black guy like that over here but he had his car running while he was pumping gas with rap music loud.
Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:48 PM

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Thursday, May 03, 2012 4:38 PM
to ur original question like many have said to be different and try and get away from stock.....my question is why dont people take care of their cars

Sunday, May 06, 2012 9:28 AM
Thats a very good question. you mean the outside looking of there cars?
Monday, May 21, 2012 10:43 PM
No he meant why dont people take care of them in general.

Proper maintenance basically. Keep them clean (inside and out) and waxed, rotate the tires, change the oil and filters when the hell your supposed to, replace parts when they need to be, and do proper preventative maintenance.

Most people never even check there oil. If you take care of a car, it can last twice as long as one thats neglected, but most people dont bother although they spent several thousand dollars on the thing.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search