meets? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
meets?
Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:16 PM
ok so i am new to this site and kinda the j-body seen in general although i have had my car for about 2 years now. i live in the Minneapolis area and i was wondering if there is anyone who meets up around here in the j-body seen. i usually go down to midway but i think its time to switch it up

Re: meets?
Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:41 PM
hopefully there will be a few in the summer. ill be back in MN in May so hopefully i can talk some of the guys into it. you can always find me down on university in st. paul during the weekends.

Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:55 AM
well if anything comes up you should definitely let me know i dont know how much i will be going to uni anymore cuz my bf broke up with me and he always goes there so i dont think that would go to well ha but i am really interested in finding some other meets and events to go to and its always nice to meet new people in the area
Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:50 AM
Elisa Thorson wrote:well if anything comes up you should definitely let me know i dont know how much i will be going to uni anymore cuz my bf broke up with me and he always goes there so i dont think that would go to well ha but i am really interested in finding some other meets and events to go to and its always nice to meet new people in the area

lol you just messed up telling gary that your single uh oh....

Sunday, April 25, 2010 10:51 AM
haha well hopefully i didnt mess up to bad saying it
Sunday, April 25, 2010 4:39 PM
i was tryin to get at least one in bemidji up here, but theres only a few people that are from the JBO up here

Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:20 PM
well depending on the day if i work or not i would be probably willing to go i live in coon rapids though but a trip is always fun
Sunday, April 25, 2010 8:55 PM
yeah, ill end up going too princeton next week or week after that, gotta pick up some fenders =) if i manage some money sometime soon =) (thank you derek)

Monday, April 26, 2010 12:40 AM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:
Elisa Thorson wrote:well if anything comes up you should definitely let me know i dont know how much i will be going to uni anymore cuz my bf broke up with me and he always goes there so i dont think that would go to well ha but i am really interested in finding some other meets and events to go to and its always nice to meet new people in the area

lol you just messed up telling gary that your single uh oh....

lol true story mann but im not so single these days... haha

Elisa Thorson wrote:well depending on the day if i work or not i would be probably willing to go i live in coon rapids though but a trip is always fun

ill be working in coon raps over the summer, im supposed to be the eco guy at a shop my buddy is opening, Renown Performance is the name of it. We will be doing everything!

im from Rogers btw.

Monday, April 26, 2010 1:25 AM
well m3ch if anything goes down lemme know

gmanz: when you in the area you should let me know it would be nice to check out this shop maybe get to know everyone there met new people make new friends all that good stuff. plus its always nice to see a new shop open thats actually in the area
Monday, April 26, 2010 7:13 AM
if ur free on one of the weekend i go down that wanna meet up maybe, talk a little ya know =)

Monday, April 26, 2010 9:56 AM
most definitaly that would be perfect. 763-228-5423 thats my number just give me a call or a text and we can see what we can work out =)
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:40 AM
we need Mounds Park meet! fyi, i plan on setting one up for late may or early june. i dont plan on it being this good of a turn out but itll still be fun and afterwards you can catch me down at uni.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:53 AM
whenever it ends up being i am down i can see who else i can round up and all and if need be i will take off work
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:47 PM
You're very brave admitting you are single and posting your phone number on here...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:51 PM
im down for when ever, as long as its not on a comp day.

click sig for my car audio videos
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:33 PM
haha scott its all good i am not really looking for anything to happen with anyone if i meet someone then awsome but relationships get in the way i would rather just go out and have fun
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:55 PM
lol what scott is talkin about is that your on a forum full of, mostly desperate, guys that will be straight creepin lol. @!#$ i wont even put my number up on here, i dont trust these people

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:56 AM
haha well is there a way i can delete that then?
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 6:39 AM
I'd be interested, I bought a forum members car about a year ago and it would be nice to meet a few other local people.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 11:59 AM
what area are you in?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 2:42 PM
Southwest Metro, I'm all over the place for work though so a drive across the cities never bothered me.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 6:27 PM
alright well i am in the coon rapids/anoka area i dont know much of what all goes down i have been looking though most people around here go down to uni i will probably start going soon once i find some people to go with
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:54 PM
Yeah to be honest I don't go out to uni or haven't for years, probably the for the same reason I just don't know many people that go out there.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:48 PM
i know people who go there just people who i dont wana go with anymore so i am kinda looking for a new crew to go with or just other places to meet up and just have a good time
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search