meets? - Page 13 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Saturday, February 19, 2011 2:15 PM
damn man at a meet even that is just no bueno i woulda been pissed. atleast your ok though thats what matters in the long run!

Saturday, February 19, 2011 3:40 PM
Ya I quess..

J-body pileups on the freeway are never fun.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:17 PM
most definitely not
Friday, February 25, 2011 11:17 AM
Drunken J-body Pile ups on the front porch however are fun.

Friday, February 25, 2011 4:08 PM
LMFAO!!!... jbody freeway pile ups... That DOES go back a ways. What a bright orange fiberglass explosion of a mess that was. lol It deffinately was a different meet thats for sure. Figured I'd jump in and say hi though on that "senior staff" note there... lol

weebel i'm kinda heading the same route you did also. I'm looking for a CBR this year If all goes well, I should actually have it in about a week or 2 here Cant WAIT!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011 11:52 PM
Ya.... Im still surprised that he muffler didnt go through my windshield... bad memories

But ya.. bikes are more fun and for some reason I dont drive into things on them LOL

I have a bunch of goodies for the ZX6R and have to do some work on the old suzuki so I cant wait for spring either.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 7:02 PM
You should call me when you come down next...:p
And some new pics would be nice.
Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Saturday, February 26, 2011 7:20 PM
Wich one of us ya talking to?

I dont have your phone number anymore...

The way it sits in storage as of now.. but like I said, I have a few parts left.

Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:38 AM
OOO.... stand on the front too no playin around with that storage. By the way, I never cared for ninja's until you posted up your bike pics last year. I was like "woah!!, they sharpened those up quite a bit". Still HAS to be a Honda for me though.

And Jay, I'll be coming down Monday. We'll probably be staying at Nathan's in Apple Valley but we should go out for some drinks. We'll be heading out Tuesday in the morning. We may be buying Alicia a cobalt and thats the reason for the short stay. lol.. damn stupid Jbodies:p Either shoot me a text or something or else I'll just get a hold of you when we're heading down.

Oh, and of course pics will go up as soon as its mine Dude cant find his title so he had to go the the DMV and have them mail him a copy. Shouldnt be longer than a week from now.

Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:04 AM
Weebel wrote:Drunken J-body Pile ups on the front porch however are fun.

you got me lost one this one
Sunday, February 27, 2011 3:11 PM
Elisa Thorson wrote:
Weebel wrote:Drunken J-body Pile ups on the front porch however are fun.

you got me lost one this one

I was refering to a meet several years ago when we all had a party had Dave's old place.. (wolfman)... Good times for the most part... lots of booze and roman candles bouncing off of J-body hoods as they pulled into the driveway LOL

We used to have a lot of fun.

As for the bikes.. mines an 03 (03/04 body style) first year for FI. The 05/06's changed a tad, then after that they got crazy... I've always liked the looks of CBR's though.

The bike isnt actually on its stands right now. its stored away in my parents back garage and since the tires are shot (have new ones sitting at my place) I didnt bother to put it on the stands. Im still waiting for my $200 set of levers to show up though... makes me nervous when crap like thats in transit LOL.

To bad a few of the local J-body peeps sold there bikes.. (tony, and josh mainly) we could have had ourselvs a little J-body bike meet this summer.

Monday, February 28, 2011 1:25 PM
haha damn that does sound like a lot of fun.
i was thinking about getting a bike but 1. i know not a whole lot about them but my ex went to wyotech in florida and works at the hitching post now so he could help me out and 2 i caved and bought another car instead haha
Monday, February 28, 2011 9:29 PM
Another car?

We demand pictmatures of said wheels.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 10:31 AM
new set of "said wheels" i am painting it white with a green flake, just got some custom mixed lime green for the engine bay and the rims are going in for powder coating [lime green] this week. Now i just need to get the motor in so I need to pick up a new s13 wire harness and ecu for a de, distributor, mass air flow sensor and header because I have a ka24de that I am dropping in it

how it sits at this moment after the engine bays been primed

the body kit my buddy adam was running. i just need to do some fiberglass work with it

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 9:38 PM
You bastards with your bikes.... saving for a wedding, trying to buy a new car, and potentially buying a place this summer are holding me back! Arlo, can I get a ride on the back? I promise I'll hold on tight, lol.

Totaled 2008
Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:55 PM
LOl Quasiz.. just wait your time will come..

Elisa you suck... I was looking for one of those like crazy when I finally gave up and bought another J-body (my current sunfire).. I actually thought about replacing the sunfire with a 240 or something a few times (If I could even find one) but I have to much into it to get rid of it now.

Ide rather have a trans am or something... but those cars get decent mileage, are RWD and the insurance companies dont screw you on them.

Not to mention they have an aftermarket comparable to F-bodies.

Friday, March 04, 2011 10:26 AM
i loooove 240s! The car, ka24de, and 2 kits grand total.... 600 and i got the new wiring harness and ecu now for part of a payment of a tattoo. So i say win!
I am actually looking to pick up a 97 integra type r too. the sunfire either will be sold or just driving as a winter beater
Friday, March 04, 2011 11:59 AM
Throw some Bridgestone Blizzaks on the sunfire and it will put some pickup trucks to shame at stoplights in the snow.

Friday, March 04, 2011 7:53 PM
Damn, Iv been gone for a while, everyone talking about buying bikes, im about to buy my second one (stunt bike this time) well ill be sending the money to my friend to buy it since im in afghanistan lol but yeah. I have a 04 R6 raven, and the stunt bike is 05 R6. I still got the cav but guess what the engine went out again lol so it sits in a parking lot since I moved from my house in cali to tucson and live in an apartment lol damn truck payments keeping me from buying a another place man i want a garage again.

Elisa didnt realize you got the 240 already or if I did i forgot my mind has been everywhere as of late.

Arlo how you doing these days?

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Friday, March 04, 2011 9:29 PM
Arlo still likes to drive with his feet dont worry.

Ya a stunt bike would be fun as hell I wish I wasn't running out of room.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 12:06 PM
Speaking of running out of room..

Just got one on sale should be here friday

Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:52 PM
haha jhound i got it a few months ago i havent been able to work on it because of all this damn snow and now that its just starting to warm up i am leaving for florida again this upcoming friday for a bit.
weeble i am going to put the fire up for sale as soon as the 240 is running. if it sells it sells if not then i will put some beastly winter tires on it. right now i am just rocking the steelies haha.
if it sells then integra type-r here i come
Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:49 PM
ehh... I just dont have a drive to mod a FWD car anymore but if you are a Teggy R isnt a bad choice by any means.

Good luck either way.

cough cough traitor cough

Sunday, March 06, 2011 6:47 PM
Hey guys, it's almost that time of the year again for Automotion in the Dells. Anyone planning on going?

--------------------------------------------------------------
2002 Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (RIP)
2005 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD
Fatalthoughtz (Xbox Live & PSN Tag)
Sunday, March 06, 2011 10:30 PM
With the price of gas? No

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search