meets? - Page 14 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Sunday, March 06, 2011 10:58 PM
Yes, prices do suck and it isn't going to get better. I wish I had the cavalier, but the Nox gets some alright mileage. Going to keep track on how much I put in during the 8 hour drive...

--------------------------------------------------------------
2002 Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (RIP)
2005 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD
Fatalthoughtz (Xbox Live & PSN Tag)

Monday, March 07, 2011 12:00 PM
yeah i am with weeble on this one with gas its a no go for me. Plus the tensioner bearing is going out on the fire and I dont plan on fixing it any time soon here
and weeble haha i know i am a traitor, its time to move on from the j scene though love it but there is so much more out there that i want now haha Got the 240 now its time to pick up a another car too and rid of the fire. I love her but its time that we depart our ways. I will still be around in the j scene though if I sell the fire or not
Monday, March 07, 2011 10:58 PM
I quess im the same way Im just keeping the fire around for a summer / good gas mileage car that im not going to really mod anymore. It might get coil overs when the current suspension gets old ect.. but im otherwise done with it also.

You got the 240 I got the bikes.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:31 AM
I'll be there. A good size group of us from WI GM-Tuners meet up every year in the parking lot by Riverview Park/Waterworld. Here is a link to the clubs site with all the info we have... so far: Clicky

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 9:55 AM
i got some ground control coil overs that i will be selling weeble. keeping it stock suspension from here out. So that will get ride of the rims which i may keep for my buddies mk3 but that leaves the c/os and the konis
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:51 AM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:Arlo, can I get a ride on the back? I promise I'll hold on tight, lol.

Promises promises... if theirs no strap on involved, there will be no rides given... lol And you better be comin out for drinks this friday

Weebel wrote:Arlo still likes to drive with his feet dont worry..

No flinstone'n it here just yet... the cavy still has a floor... damn thing is too strong to kick threw... :p

I did pick the bike up too... 04 CBR 600rr... or as Joe would say, "MUUUUUUUUUGEN"... gotta go giver a bath today and I can have a few pics up in a bit. As far as the cobalt goes for pics... google image search "silver cobalt"... take your pic... lol

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:52 AM
If I ever do bother I was thinking about koni yellow's with eibach sportlines... im just tired of modding the car LOL

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 1:41 PM
haha same here my konis are sitting in a storage garage now lol. they are a good choice to go with
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:23 PM
2 quick pics of the bike... Mike I'll get the rear seat set up for you soon

I cant wait to take her out in the spring but until then I have the season pass to keep me busy

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:59 PM
your guna take me out for a ride right?
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:52 PM
oh what i would have given to hear a sentence like that from a good lookin single girl back in my single days... lol

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 10:39 PM
Ya no kidding LOL

But im my case replace single with younger... I've been single for a couple of years now but im 30 : /

I cant get over how much that looks like a model bike (although a damn good one) sitting on the garage floor taken with a good camera close up with macro settings. Did you polish that thing all day or something? it just looks too clean LOL

Nice flawless bike.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 5:52 AM
Weebel wrote: Did you polish that thing all day or something? it just looks too clean LOL

Nice flawless bike.

Actually I took the picture with my Iphone. It's no where NEAR flawless but the way the sun happen to be coming into the garage made it shine in the best points. lol. It was just extremely bright yesterday. I actually washed it and rinsed it off with a bucket cause i had no hose. lol, this is one of those cases where the picture does the bike too much justice but i thought it came out pretty sweet and I also ordered a black windsheild yesterday for it too so i can get rid of that fairy pink one thats on there now:p

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 8:45 AM
I didnt even notice the pink until ya said something.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:18 AM
lol i am not single anymore as of like 5 months ago but I am still a young one lol freshly 21 haha but thankfully the boyfriend doesnt get jealous because all my friends are guys so I still can go out and have fun with the guys

I didnt notice the pink either until you said something but it does look flawless
Monday, March 14, 2011 10:45 PM
Man I want to ride my bike or drive my car @!#$ even drive my truck, damn afghan only been here 2 weeks still got a while but I miss those things lol.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:30 AM
Im glad im not in the service anymore.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:08 AM
Nick, I could go start it up every so often for ya

Hey you need some fresh pics too.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Friday, March 18, 2011 12:37 AM
Jason you would have to go to tucson to start my truck and bike and rebuild my engine for the cav lol

JHound

Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:33 PM
Well I got the the bike (the ZX6R) all ready and on the road today.. no finished pics yet though, that will have to wait until tomorrow,

Taking the wheels off to get the tires changed took most the time.

Crappy cell phone pics.

Got a bunch of mud on the back of it driving it down the ally.

This one kind of pisses me off : / The wheel wasnt supposed to be sitting there since I was taking pics of it on the stands without the wheels. Thats the front wheel with the new tire just resting between the forks and isnt on the bike yet.

Other then that, theres a new K&N filter in it, a reservoir sock (whatever), new chain, and a new set of Pazzo Shorties on her now. Everything else I did last fall, it was basically 100% stock when i got it.

Tomorrows supposed to be nice im planning on cleaning it up and taking it for a spin (and taking a pic or 2).. So far im loving the new tires.

Woot!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:47 AM
well so much for that : /

Can anyone else believe that theres snow on the f-ing ground this morning?

At least the T-storms last night seemed to melt most the snow and once this stuff melts off later there will be less there , but wholly christ will this crappy weather ever end?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:33 AM
i am with you weeble i am so @!#$ sick of this snow!! i want to paint the 240's bay but i can really do that until it gets nicer out. I am getting so antsy!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:31 PM
Look at all these gays coming out of the woodwork. Noobs I tell ya.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:46 PM
Gay noobs? what?

Are you talking local org members or about the bikes?

Ive been riding for over about 17 years, been on the org for 8 and likey the ladies so I know you aint be talkin' about me foo.

LOL

Or are you trying to say that these new people cant hold a candle to your level of gayness?

ha ha ha ha ha I dont know whats going on so im going to wonder away now...

dum de dum dum..

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:30 AM
No one can be as gay as him

JHound

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search