meets? - Page 15 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:09 AM
Nothing but the facts on the org^

Anyone in the market for a s/c?

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:51 AM
Lurch hasnt had a Cavalier since NAM!!! but the boys on the gto forum dont like him so we have to put up with his $|-| | T on this one.

He's probably also that creepy guy thats parked outside the highschool with bags of candy and a case of cheap beers trying to get the jail bait. "Gotta eat the bananas while they're still green" right Lurch...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:28 PM
Nstig8r wrote:Lurch hasnt had a Cavalier since NAM!!! but the boys on the gto forum dont like him so we have to put up with his $|-| | T on this one.

He's probably also that creepy guy thats parked outside the highschool with bags of candy and a case of cheap beers trying to get the jail bait. "Gotta eat the bananas while they're still green" right Lurch...

Actually, the 95 sedan was just hauled off in early December.... so I technically owned one still up until that point.

GTO forums? Wtf, learn your cars noob! I like to come back and give people @!#$ still.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:29 PM
Weebel wrote:Gay noobs? what?

Are you talking local org members or about the bikes?

Ive been riding for over about 17 years, been on the org for 8 and likey the ladies so I know you aint be talkin' about me foo.

LOL

Or are you trying to say that these new people cant hold a candle to your level of gayness?

ha ha ha ha ha I dont know whats going on so im going to wonder away now...

dum de dum dum..

You always have to turn stuff around to talk about you don't you?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:15 PM
No..

Im just a self centered asshole.

But at least im not a super experienced gay man

BTW you posted immediately after I did and didnt say who you where talking about

Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:52 AM
haha i feel like a noob now cuz i am so confused on whats going on... wow i am dumb
Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:28 PM
Its OK I dont know either.

Friday, March 25, 2011 7:32 AM
Lurch wrote: I like to come back and give people @!#$ still.

*Nstig8r gently pats Lurch on the shoulder and comforts him*
"Shhh.... calm your self little one. It's all gonna be alright."

Friday, March 25, 2011 10:05 AM
haha i am glad you don't either weeble at least i am not the only one.

Question for your guys too! So i was taking the rims off the s13 to paint em. Well they are locked lugs and one split cuz it was over torqued [[by a dumb person who should have their hands on a car]]. the only way i can really think of getting it off is welding a nut to it and doing it that way but I don't have a welder. And I thought about just slightly grinding down the outside so a wrench would fit on it but the lug walls just seem to thin to do that and that when i tried to get it off the walls would just collapse since its on there so @!#$ tight. Any other ideas? I think my best bet is to just get a welder
Saturday, March 26, 2011 5:26 PM
Try a nut buster/bolt out maybe...I've heard of people using vise grips.

USACi =>146.9db
Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:59 PM
cut the bitch off, I had to do that lol, or you can try a wow i cant think right now, ill get back to you once i can think

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg

Monday, March 28, 2011 12:14 PM
i think i am going to just cut/pry it off it will be a lot faster than waiting on finding a welder. Well I can get one I just dont want to wait on someone else lol thanks guys
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:34 AM
use a punch or screw driver or something and try to spin it free. use that and hit with a hammer the direction that needs to come off

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 10:56 AM
I welded nuts to mine when it happened.

Sometimes you can grind a slot in the edge and use the straight edge of lug tool to get them off also. Kind of like a giant screwdriver.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, March 30, 2011 10:57 AM

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 11:25 AM
well the bitch is on there good. Like I mean good!!! Where it split it left a nice spot to try to pound it off. Well... in the process of doing this it just pulled back that section of the lug [keep in mind i didnt pound on it, I have chicken wings for arms] my only choice really now is welding it because its @!#$ now
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:34 PM
Anyone goin to cars & coffee on sat.? I'll be there with the Saturn.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:53 PM
i may or may not go i am not sure yet. I want to but my car definitively is not good enough to even been seen there right now
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:38 PM
Elisa, they make these things that look like sockets you can tap over the lug and they will grab when you turn it counter clockwise but I cant remember what they are called off hand.

If the car is drivable as is you should be able to just drive it on down to a tire shop and they should be able to remove them. They deal with stuff like that on a regular basis and should have everything they need.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:24 PM
BOLT OUT!!!! Said it days ago, that's what Weebel is talking about also. Dave has used this on my car. Go to Sears(best store ever)

Also I plan on goin to porky's after cars & coffee, they will be closed for good Sunday
Yeah, the Cav won't be goin there until the turbo is on

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Friday, April 01, 2011 12:27 PM
i will be at porkys later on in the night. I cant make it to cars and coffee.
Weeble right now the car isnt driveable the motor is sitting on a tire behind it at the moment haha My buddy owns primo performance and hes guna try to bring his welder over for me

Saturday, April 02, 2011 3:10 PM
2NVUS4U wrote:BOLT OUT!!!! Said it days ago, that's what Weebel is talking about also. Dave has used this on my car. Go to Sears(best store ever)

Also I plan on goin to porky's after cars & coffee, they will be closed for good Sunday
Yeah, the Cav won't be goin there until the turbo is on

Jason

Nice to see you again Jason. Sorry I got distracted by the other guys.

See you all soon I'm sure.

Monday, April 04, 2011 1:51 PM
Lurch did I tell you that your buddy Jake that used to roll the turbo honda lives up here in bum%uck hibbing too? lol... we ran into him at a street dance thing and he said he moved here for his girlfriend.

And it sounds like we should be moving back down there about mid june!! Me and Alicia are shoppin around for a place to rent now I cant wait. So we too shall be seeing you guys soon

Monday, April 04, 2011 10:54 PM
All I gotta say is that you bastards gotta start doing crap on Saturdays, I work 2nd shift and live to far away.

The Sunfire had turned into a decent gas mileage summer grocery getter with a messed up transmission though... I honestly have hardly no urge to work on that car anymore.

Ill be around forever most likely though.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:11 PM
Arlo....I know a guy with a house that could use some roommates.

Weebel.....just went to cars and coffee last SATURDAY.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:36 AM
Hmm IM either blind or left out.. let me know wich one LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search