meets? - Page 21 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meets?
Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:12 PM
oh...btw Lurch, we met like 5 years ago...lmao, just prob didn't recognize me in an Infiniti just like I wasn't sure that was you on the RK site




Re: meets?
Monday, August 29, 2011 12:01 PM
For those who are not keeping up Saturday is cars and coffee in chanhassen from 7-11. If ya need directions ask!

I believe collin is refering to us as sluts (JBO sluts we know who we are)

Jason



USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Re: meets?
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:03 AM
ill be there, with my old man and his vette. the cobalt still needs some work before i try and park it in there lol


~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Re: meets?
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:37 PM
I'll be there leadin' the G crew in! We should have about 10-15 G35's and 37's the way it looks



Re: meets?
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:28 PM
StreetDreamZz wrote:

oh...btw Lurch, we met like 5 years ago...lmao, just prob didn't recognize me in an Infiniti just like I wasn't sure that was you on the RK site


I remember you from here, just not your face or anything.

You happen to know the guy in the IS 350 with the tinted front windshield? If so, ask him how his race was against the G8 and the SRT8 was





Re: meets?
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:54 PM
I dont have a car worth showing off or racing so meh..

I think Im done with cars to be honest.. Im thinking more about getting a good late 70's chevy pickup instead LOL.

Im sticking with bikes until I can afford the type of car I want later on in life.

If any of this stuff is cars and motorcycles, not just cars, it might be fun though.

wait a sec Gary is in Florida now? WTF man? damn you move around a lot.





Re: meets?
Thursday, September 01, 2011 8:18 AM
There are usually bikes there, this is pretty much anything with a motor. You can find more info. And directions at WWW.automotorplex.com

My car is still not fixed, but I'll be sure to bring pics on my phone. LOL

Jason



USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Re: meets?
Thursday, September 01, 2011 6:56 PM
Lurch wrote:

StreetDreamZz wrote:

oh...btw Lurch, we met like 5 years ago...lmao, just prob didn't recognize me in an Infiniti just like I wasn't sure that was you on the RK site


I remember you from here, just not your face or anything.

You happen to know the guy in the IS 350 with the tinted front windshield? If so, ask him how his race was against the G8 and the SRT8 was


Nah, I don't know him. I know "of him" but don't know him personally. Janik knows who he is though. a few months ago at C&C he showed up, rolled his windows down and allllll you smelt was weed.

If i see him this saturday @ c&c though I'll def ask! ....I would hope your car would smoke that thing, IS's are actually pretty slow. I know he pulled on Janik and his 08 g35 atleast though.



Re: meets?
Friday, September 02, 2011 4:30 PM
Weebel wrote:

I dont have a car worth showing off or racing so meh..

I think Im done with cars to be honest.. Im thinking more about getting a good late 70's chevy pickup instead LOL.

Im sticking with bikes until I can afford the type of car I want later on in life.

If any of this stuff is cars and motorcycles, not just cars, it might be fun though.

wait a sec Gary is in Florida now? WTF man? damn you move around a lot.



hey mannn! no im not in florida now, i just went to visit there this summer, i was all over, georgia, florida, nashville, IL, back and forth to MN. right now im back in IL down at college.







Re: meets?
Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:23 AM
You still move around a lot lol

And yes those Lexus's are slow.. Those where one of the cars I used to move on a semi regular basis back when I drove a car hauler.. I was really disappointed in them. Almost impossible to do a burnout and its f-ing RWD LOL have to brake stand it. I wouldnt have even thought to try but the dealer told me it was fast and to be carefull so when no one was around I punched one and it accelerated like a honda fit. : /





Re: meets?
Friday, September 09, 2011 8:38 AM
IS300 is just an over priced toyota


~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences


Re: meets?
Friday, September 09, 2011 7:13 PM
^^ tell me which toyota has the 3.0 and rwd?




Re: meets?
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:58 PM
^^ The Toyota IS300

but seriously.. I dont know of one but there might be im not a Toyota expert.. but in general.. when you Drive the Toyota version of a Lexus you litterally cant tell them apart.. Ive driven both back to back several times.

But regardless... the IS300's suck balls so who cares.







Re: meets?
Thursday, October 06, 2011 9:54 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like the way they look and they can be made into sick cars, but its not my thing.


~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Fargo,ND meets?
Friday, December 30, 2011 11:05 PM
Hey if there is any jbodies in the fargo-moorhead area we sgould meet up!!!! Im just getting back into the cavaliers again since i lost my last one 5yrs ago and would like to know what peole think i should do for performance to it!!!!
Re: Fargo,ND meets?
Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:02 AM
if your still in fargo there is a meet almost every week.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/157852774352599/ is my fb group for it. hope you get this and add up
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search