Off Topic - Page 110 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Friday, August 25, 2006 4:46 AM
dubduce18s wrote:PLEASE dont get the 4" tip!

dan

yea go 6" or bigger!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Friday, August 25, 2006 6:46 AM
i'd say hell with the flat black... dont do that... your already blue... unless you are multi colored now and i missed that... if not you'll regret flat blacking it... trust me on that one

as far as exhaust... personally i LOVE dual exhaust... i think it makes any car look better... and i'd probably go 4" or 4.5"...

Friday, August 25, 2006 8:17 AM
you did miss it his car is white and blue now lol

Friday, August 25, 2006 8:59 AM
yea i got dual 5" pretty loud no muffler just semi stacks lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2402114
Friday, August 25, 2006 3:51 PM
dan im going with 4" lol and yes arlo it is blue and the kit is all white and i think flat black will look damn good personally with my kit and all and i have plans to get flat black motegi track lites for wheels when the money comes around. the flat black im looking at is like jet black not a faded primer look, kinda like a mail box for example. i will for sure get some pics up when its all done im still debating on the duals though and the chrome tips on flat black? guess ill wait till its painted and then try it then. the whole exhaust will be 2.25 but then an 18", i think, long tip out the bumper which does have outlets for duals. its the bomex to be exact.

thanks for the comments keep them coming

finally back to one color soon

and its kinda funny this is the most talkitive this thread has been in awhile lol nice to see

and arlo i know your secret but i wont say a thing haha

The one, the only, ME.
Friday, August 25, 2006 4:23 PM
yo sup . i am back!!!!!!!! i crashed my 04 cavy, you know the blue one with camaro tips. no ? oh well i am back. now i have a 87 rx7 5 speed.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:38 AM
^ ^ you went from an 04 to an 87 and you talk like its an UPgrade... lol...

sorry man... i just cant stand the overall LOOK of the old rx7's... i understand its probly for speed... but i'd rather sacrifce the half second to be fast and look good at the same time rather than be a half second faster and look like a @!#$en retard...

just my opinion though... congrats if your happy by the way too...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:52 AM
^ lol comming from guy who drives a cavy convertible real classy lol....im j\k anways im bored....

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:31 PM
his car looks decent now (at least from a few steps back lol)

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:19 PM
yeah i now it is an 87. but it is rear wheel drive has the wankel engine, one of the best handeling car i ever drove. 4 wheel inpendent suspension , 4 wheel disc. plus it has DTSS it is basicly passive rear wheel steering. i am more for performence then looks.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:41 AM
i'd probably be happier with an older rx-7 then a cavalier.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Friday, September 08, 2006 11:29 AM
JHOUND (Dracos) wrote:his car looks decent now

the last part of that sentence need not be posted therefore it will be "stricken from the record"... lmao... but thank you though...

and yeah... it guess it all depends on what your gonna use the car for dude... it sounds like your more of a speed and drift guy... so if thats what its gonna be used for... phuk yeah i'd rather have that than a cavy... but i think even as gay as a cavalier looks... i'd rather have one looks wise over an old Rex...

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:48 AM
I don't like drunk drivers!!! I was on my way home from work n stupidhead ran a flashing red light n so I ended up hitting him! my car is kinda broked, but good thing it was my beater n not my cavy!! I'm soooooo pissed tho right now, I could punch a wall!!! *gets up n starts punching a wall* lol, no not really, ha ha...but I totally could if it wouldn't hurt my hand.
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Saturday, September 09, 2006 6:03 AM
my luck sucks. i finally get a nite/morning where the little guy isn't up all nite and i don't gotta work and i get woken up to the empty lot next door getting ripped up.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, September 09, 2006 7:26 AM
icky, that sucks!! I've been woken up by the stupid garbage trucks by my apartment too many times
~Heather

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:33 AM
^ ^ ^@#$% YES.... i know how that goes... we used to live in an apt. right next to the stupid garbage cans and EVERY day at 9 am that guy would come and empty those things... i swear he was as loud as he possibly could be with them some mornings on purpose...

Saturday, September 09, 2006 11:01 AM
lol, yea it sucks, but oh well....

the drunk guy that I got into an accident with has a prior owi n a suspended license n I think the cop today felt bad for me when I went to fill out my accident report n so he's gonna write him a few tickets, at least $1300!!! ha ha ha serves him right!!!
~Heather

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:24 PM
k, so my life sucks even worse now.....I was at work today for a few hours n all of a sudden my entire body started tensing up n then I was having a hard time breathing so I got to go to the emergency room. I had a chest x-ray, bunch of blood drawn for labs n then they gave me meds....2 shots of morphin, valium n like indrustrial strength (prolly 1000mg) ibuprofein. I feel like I'm high right now, ha ha. this seriously has been the worst of my life.......school started, I got my phone stolen, I got into a car accident, working way too much n now the visit to the ER, I hope next week is better
~Heather

Sunday, September 10, 2006 8:58 AM
you might have started an anxiety attack with all that stuff going threw your mind right now... you just gotta try and relax a little bit... i know thats impossible to do with all of that stuff... but it helps when you try to just sit at home for a night and completely relax...

sux to hear that happened though...

Monday, September 11, 2006 2:33 PM
I'm trying to relax....I didn't go to classes at all today, but I did have another doctors appointment cause now my tonsils are really swollen. I swear when I'm sick, I'm really sick, I have tonsilitis n hafta get them out sometime in the next few months now I'm on even more meds! grrrrrrr
~Heather

Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:37 AM
dual exhaust on the 4 door next weekend and lowered

Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:43 AM
dont worry heather...theres always better days

Thursday, September 14, 2006 7:21 PM
yea let's hope cause I don't think I can take many more of these horrible days, lol
~Heather

Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:37 AM
Hey Arlo if you read this i need to get that movie back from ya i left a couple messages so let me know when youll be around

Thanks , Dave

Also KQRS is at treasure island tomorrow if im not playin softball im goin...

Saturday, September 23, 2006 6:26 PM
GOT A NEW CAR TODAY!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search