Off Topic - Page 114 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:06 PM
Its nice to see the old guys around around again.. 3 years for me have changed alot..lol sounds like for everyone it has changed

i'll be looking forward to some new meets again, but the only weekend day i get off is sunday unless we find a new lead technicain and a lube tech then i should get some weekends off

Friday, April 06, 2007 11:22 AM
MIKE!!!!!!

I gotta quick photoshop project for you... lemme know when i can catch you on MSN or if you just want me to email you the "ruff draft" of it than i can do that.... but i dont know your email... so yeah... let me know man...

Friday, April 06, 2007 1:51 PM
michael.ramey@mnsu.edu... I'll have to dig photoshop up, it's been awhile

Friday, April 06, 2007 5:18 PM
Nstig8r wrote:MIKE!!!!!!

I gotta quick photoshop project for you... lemme know when i can catch you on MSN or if you just want me to email you the "ruff draft" of it than i can do that.... but i dont know your email... so yeah... let me know man...

Is this another photoshop of what you want your car to look like. What is it ... the 4th time? lol

dan

Saturday, April 07, 2007 12:50 PM
^ ^ lmao... no no... my car looks as good as it ever has and it STILL dosent look like i WANT it to look like... but now that you mention it i could use a new sig to finally show everyone its painted... its been painted for quite a while now but i've never posted pics...

anyway no... the photo shop is for buisness cards... its just the "rough draft" of what i'm gonna bring in and have them print up so i figure since mike has been so awsome with helpin me out with stuff in the past than he can have his own work on my card...

oh yeah... and i'll email the ruff draft tonight mike... thanks...

Saturday, April 07, 2007 12:51 PM
Nstig8r wrote:
Harry Ballsonya wrote:Not working on the crapalier(s) anymore, trying to buy a new car.

Does that mean that my REAR BUMPER is FINALLY available from you... and your even closer to my house now so it really shouldnt be a problem at all to set up a time to come get it or get it dropped off... i'm just sayin it would be kind of nice after 2 years of chasing you for it, to finally get it now that were practically neighbors...

plus i sell cars now too... let me know what your lookin for and i'll see if we have any...

dont know if you missed this post there "Harry"... lol

Saturday, April 07, 2007 4:21 PM
Your car is painted?????? i wanna see pictures.. i remember when i was a full green cavalier convert..before the frankenstein @!#$ went down

Saturday, April 07, 2007 4:42 PM
Is it that black that you were telling me about a while ago? Or is it still the primmer white? I'd love for Dylan and you do a photo shoot. Those were always fun to look at

dan

Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:30 AM
Nstig8r wrote:
Nstig8r wrote:
Harry Ballsonya wrote:Not working on the crapalier(s) anymore, trying to buy a new car.

Does that mean that my REAR BUMPER is FINALLY available from you... and your even closer to my house now so it really shouldnt be a problem at all to set up a time to come get it or get it dropped off... i'm just sayin it would be kind of nice after 2 years of chasing you for it, to finally get it now that were practically neighbors...

plus i sell cars now too... let me know what your lookin for and i'll see if we have any...

The rear bumper is in BFE, along with the car. I keep flip-flopping on whether or not I am going to finish working on that car. I am going to head up there soon to either A. Part it out and drop it off at the junkyard B. drop it off at a body shop. I'll let you know what I am going to do either way.

btw, I am looking for a Dodge Magnum R/T or SRT8/Charger R/T or a WRX.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:49 AM
Harry Ballsonya wrote:
Nstig8r wrote:
Nstig8r wrote:

The rear bumper is in BFE, along with the car. I keep flip-flopping on whether or not I am going to finish working on that car. I am going to head up there soon to either A. Part it out and drop it off at the junkyard B. drop it off at a body shop. I'll let you know what I am going to do either way.

btw, I am looking for a Dodge Magnum R/T or SRT8/Charger R/T or a WRX.

Ching ching... congrats you bastard. Yes, I'm jealolus.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 9:18 AM
i love srt 8 chargers....lucky bastard

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:06 AM
Lurch you take a long time to decide on your cars... lol... but yeah... just let me know whatever your gonna do with it... by the way, whats BFE?

Oh... and we actually DO have a black Charger SRT8 on our lot right now... I cant really tell you a whole lot about it but i'll go check out the info on it... miles... price... features... all the regular b.s. and i can let you know about it if you want...

oh... and mike... did you get my "artwork" email for the buisness card layout?

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:46 AM
BFE=BumFuc'tEgypt

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:11 PM
Arlo, got the e-mail. Just need to head up to the cities on sat and grab my photoshop cd. Otherwise if you need it sooner I can find a comp. somewhere on campus.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:13 AM
i dont need it very soon man... thanks for helpin me

hey lurch... these are the Chargers we have... let me know if you want to take a look at any... since you live on W 7th now your not very far at all from my dealership...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:46 AM
RyZ96 wrote:Your car is painted?????? i wanna see pictures.. i remember when i was a full green cavalier convert..before the frankenstein @!#$ went down

HOST SOME PIX..i wanna see this!!!!

so whens the meets startin? i know a couple guys that would 4sure be in around the cities area

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:12 AM
Nstig8r wrote:i dont need it very soon man... thanks for helpin me

hey lurch... these are the Chargers we have... let me know if you want to take a look at any... since you live on W 7th now your not very far at all from my dealership...

Get me the SRT-8 charger for $30k and I will be down there tomorrow.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:27 AM
lol... well anyone would be down here tommorrow if i could pull almost 9 grand off the price of a car like that... but just because it's priced at that dosent mean we cant get you to a payment you can afford man...

gimme some info... like about how much are you lookin to put down?... are you going to be trading a car(s) for it?... and also how much are you looking for in a monthly payment, keeping in mind that your looking at about a 35000 dollar car(give or take)... give me an idea of your comfortable monthly payment as well as your own personal maximum payment... and if your trading, let me know what your trading(year, make, model and milage)... as soon as i get that info from you i can actually talk with my manager and work out some numbers to see if we can get you close to what your lookin for... if you agree with the numbers... we'll get you in your charger as soon as you can get here...

Friday, April 13, 2007 6:38 PM
no info for me??

Saturday, April 14, 2007 6:32 AM
$3k down
trading in a 2004 Cavalier, 40k miles.

Not more than $450/month car payment.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 9:13 AM
Hey lurch... I already got the figures real close to that... I'd have to talk with my manager to have him a adjust a few things but i KNOW we can get you there....

Gimme a call and let me know when your able to come down and i'll make a call and get the car here for you... you can take a look at it and i'll have my boss run the trade value for your car and draw up a payment plan thats hopefully LOWER than $450 a month... i think we can get that... but anyway...

gimme a call 651-276-9768 (cell)
651-455-6000 (work)

Saturday, April 14, 2007 6:45 PM
POSTED PICTURES OF THE SUNFIRE. JUST PUT RIMS ON IT.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, April 16, 2007 3:34 PM

The rims are on but now the car is in the shop lol

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:45 AM
Nstig8r wrote:Hey lurch... I already got the figures real close to that... I'd have to talk with my manager to have him a adjust a few things but i KNOW we can get you there....

Gimme a call and let me know when your able to come down and i'll make a call and get the car here for you... you can take a look at it and i'll have my boss run the trade value for your car and draw up a payment plan thats hopefully LOWER than $450 a month... i think we can get that... but anyway...

gimme a call 651-276-9768 (cell)
651-455-6000 (work)

I'll get in touch with you eventually. Work is really busy right now. Spent most of my weekend working, plus this week will be 12+ hour days all week. Then next week we have a new technician starting so he will be shadowing me all week. Busy times!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 8:52 AM
Notta problem Lurch... the only thing with that is that I cant garuntee the car will still be available by than but we can sure try and HOPE its there.

Either way... just keep me posted on weather or not you can make it any sooner just cuz i know a car like that dosent stick around long so let me know what you can do man...

MIKE!!!.... you got anything as far as that pic in the email i sent you?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search