Off Topic - Page 115 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 6:23 PM
TOP OF 115 BABAE!!!!!

mike... come on man... i'm just gonna email you i guess... lol... i wanna see the artwork

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:13 AM
Arlo got the basic stuff done but I'm cropping out the car now. One question, what size are these supposed to be 3 X 5? Ok two questions now, do you need just the design or in a layout where you can cut like 6 out of a sheet?

Friday, April 20, 2007 3:58 PM
I think they're just 3x5... whatever the normal buisness card is but that sounds about right... and I think i only need the layout cuz i'm just gonna print it off and bring it to a company that prints out cards and have them print out the official ones... so no, I dont need the sheet of 6 or anything... just email me the one... and thanks SO much for doin all this stuff....

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:35 PM
Lurch... anything on the rear bumper OR the chager yet?

Monday, April 30, 2007 8:27 PM
Looks like the charger sold mang!

Working on a side project right now. 15 hour days are killing me at this point. All I can do is drink, work and sleep. Working on getting something saved up here. I'll let you know, I definetly haven't forgot about you.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:46 AM
^ ^ WOOT... does this mean your FINALLY gonna give up the bumper

hey and also... whats wrong with THIS charger?...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:29 AM
Rims are fugging ugly, otherwise not so bad.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 2:45 PM
Hey INSTA-GHEY-DAR.........e-mail me hem pics damn it!!!

Jason

I need a new sig BAD

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:01 PM
Harry Ballsonya wrote:Looks like the charger sold mang!

Working on a side project right now. 15 hour days are killing me at this point. All I can do is drink, work and sleep. Working on getting something saved up here. I'll let you know, I definetly haven't forgot about you.

Nstig8r wrote:^ ^ WOOT... does this mean your FINALLY gonna give up the bumper

i guess i'll just post this again TWICE so you'll see it again... but anyway...

and Jason... sorry man i forgot all about those pics... i'll send them to you tonight...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 6:59 AM
Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about this, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:03 PM
whats up meat heads! arlo i got a lil suprise for yea when your on msn next a lil new wheel and tire change up on the cav!

Friday, May 11, 2007 5:57 AM
I'll be on sometime early this afternoon i think... i'll have to check it out

i'd LOVE to see your old rims on my car... not permenately... but just a preview... too much white for me on one car but i'd still like to roll for a day with em on there

Monday, May 14, 2007 12:13 PM
hey LURCH... or "harry ballsonya" or whatever it is today... ANY news for me?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:33 AM
Nstig8r wrote:hey LURCH... or "harry ballsonya" or whatever it is today... ANY news for me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:57 PM
I'm heading out there this weekend. I'm working at his office from 6-10:30 everynight in addition to my 9-6 job, so I will let you know when I have it.

Friday, May 18, 2007 9:41 AM
awsome... i'm off sunday so if you wanna swing by and drop it off anytime on sunday i'll be here...

Sunday, May 20, 2007 7:00 PM
arlo i painted them black remember and i sold them with new tires for 350 lol and got the Rota d2s with the money and a lil extra and also got some tein basics!

Friday, June 01, 2007 10:15 AM
Hey Dave (Wolfeman)... if its possible i need your air compressor this sunday... yours had a pressure regulator on it so if you could... could you haul it over here again on sunday?

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:18 PM
^your gonna need another sig yet again here....

actually i do also...not that anything major has changed on mine....

its beer season
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:19 PM
wow thats gotta be like 10 posts ive made now in the last 2 months

its beer season
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 7:29 AM
Arlo, you get the bumper?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 11:04 AM
Yeah i got it... i got your message too... i just got fired the other day from the dealership so i'm looking to get into another one... Let me see if i get hired anywhere else if you wanna go car shoppin...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:37 PM
Crazy man. When I called looking for you they kept telling me you'd be in at two. Showed up at three and find out no Arlo. So I got stuck talking to some guy named Ken that didn't seem to know his ass from his elbow. Kept calling me colon.

Either way, if you get into another stealership, let me know. Still looking at a Charger, actually have one lined up, just working out the details........

Friday, June 15, 2007 12:06 PM
SEC-Z wrote:save me like 10 to get started. lol. Who's cruising UNI TONIGHT?!! I'll be there fo sho, look for glowing red wheels!

I dont think i'll really have time... but if i DO get time it sounds like it might be a Fantastic 4 night

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:22 AM
WTF???? this was all the way back on page number two, we cant be havin that ....LMAO

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search