WTB: Interior Plastic Pieces - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: Interior Plastic Pieces
Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:42 PM
well i'm in the progress of getting my interior done. i'm looking for any and all plastic pieces for the interior. i'm just getting another set of interior pieces so that i can keep my dash i have stock incase i need to sell it that way and incase i screw up on the painting. the only pieces i don't need are the glove box cover and the piece that goes up and around the gauges, HVAC, and radio.

so if anyone has any pieces please let me know which ones, what color they are, and where you live. all the pieces need to be able to fit in a 99 cavalier by the way. thanks.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: WTB: Interior Plastic Pieces
Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:39 PM
does it matter if there painted....etc...or do you need stock pieces

ill have an entire cav dash soon as i swap over my sunfire dash into my cav

Friday, July 01, 2005 6:09 AM
doesn't matter. it's all getting repainted (either black or blue) anyways.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, July 01, 2005 7:45 AM
i was at the rio junkyard and they only charged $2 a peice for all the vents and end caps on the dash

96 cavi'/WI j's
Saturday, July 02, 2005 10:46 PM
dude go to bismanonline.com and look under parts for automotive some guy is sellin his cav he wrecked for ''an offer'' in bismarck. might wanna check it out
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 11:58 AM
I'm doin the same thing...saving the originals so if i ever sell the car....what i've been doin is just goin to salvage yards and checkin em out every once in a while....and then it doesn't matter what color interior it came out of cuz they get painted anyways....good luck with your search
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search