Spotted: Black "SS" in anoka - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spotted: Black "SS" in anoka
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:34 PM
there was a black "SS" cavalier in anoka tonight, had the razzi kit, dual exhaust. the usual "SS" stuff on it, might have had diferent rims, couldn't tell we were moving. I was trying to talk to them while driving, the passanger said he knew Colin, and a few people down south and the driver said someone talked to him about mnj-bodies...i'm guessing its the same person dave talked to a few weeks ago

Re: Spotted: Black "SS" in anoka
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:32 PM
Is that the dude you started talking too when I called you?
Friday, July 08, 2005 5:39 AM
Eh? I don't remember talking to anyone like that. Maybe my reputation preceeds me.

You get his name or anything?

Friday, July 08, 2005 5:58 PM
yea its the guy i was talking to.

the guy driving said someone talked to him (Wolfeman)

but the passenger said he knows you lurch and some guys from the south

i didn't catch his name

Monday, July 11, 2005 10:40 AM
Yeah Ryan sounds like the kis I talked to the one time i saw him... He lives in the Four Seasons Park in Blaine his brother has the same 04 w Razzi Kit only silver...Told him about us and said come out for a meet but never heard back from him....

Re: Spotted: Black
Monday, January 02, 2006 12:51 PM
I know its late to say this cuz this is an old posting, im the one with the cavi that your talking about. There is no such thing as an "SS" cavalier, i just put it on there cuz i wanted to confuse people. Let me know if anyone gets this.

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:51 PM
I know its late to say this cuz this is an old posting, im the one with the cavi that your talking about. There is no such thing as an "SS" cavalier, i just put it on there cuz i wanted to confuse people. Let me know if anyone gets this.

Monday, January 02, 2006 1:17 PM
We all know that, dealers do it also do it to give more people to buy them. THey usually come with the kit you have and the dual exhaust, someone i work with just bought a silver "SS", its just a badge to sell more.

Monday, January 02, 2006 2:06 PM
^ just like the z22, gts, etc...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, January 02, 2006 2:57 PM
Brandon thats a nice looking car

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:07 AM
Brandon Godejohn wrote:I know its late to say this cuz this is an old posting, im the one with the cavi that your talking about. There is no such thing as an "SS" cavalier, i just put it on there cuz i wanted to confuse people. Let me know if anyone gets this.

Wanna eat them words??

Two different years, the left one is getting done up by the owner. Like somebody already said tho, it's a "dealer option" not a REAL SS like Camaro's, Chevelles, etc.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:23 PM
i'll eat them! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN "SS" CAVALIER. Dealers options don't make a car something special. They're just junk the dealer applies to jack the price up on a car. It's no different then a dealer putting a Corvette badge on a Geo Metro (lets pray nothing as stupid as that ever happens). Its just Dealer Rice.

But anywho, It is a nice lookin car.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:43 PM
Who's car are you gonna eat and what makes you think you will?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:46 PM
Roughed In wrote:Wanna eat them words??

nothing against the cars. even said i liked yours.

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:48 PM
Oh I didnt understand why you said that but now that i look back I can see Sorry.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 7:17 PM
i put a ferrari emblem on friends ford festiva, that was amusing

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search