Saturday October 29th Chicago meet - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saturday October 29th Chicago meet
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:58 PM
Who up for a meet that day, plan is were have a meet / cookout either at Busse Woods if its nice out, or just have a BBQ at my house or the park with pletny in shelter in my neighborhood. Everyone meets up, cook our food @!#$ around for a couple hours and then we all head out to Dream Reapers and wait in a really long line for whats surpossed to be one of the best haunted houses in chicago land....

Whos up for it?

Re: Saturday October 29th Chicago meet
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:11 PM
Would it be alright if me and my buddy cruised on down to the meet with his 93 Corrado?

Waiting for rant in 3..........2...........1..........blew the top.J/k Hope the meet goes well.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:24 PM
you and your buddy can come, I'll make fun of him excessively for own a VW though

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:22 PM
i am not into haunted houses, but lower wacker drive was awsome . i want to do it again. hopefully i will have my bumper cam bulit by then. i have put my camera on my front bumper before by using zip ties. i zip tied it to my fog light grill. it worked so so. i have to find a way to lower wind noise.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:28 PM
if you can take us through that udner ground thing i will try my damndest to make it down haha

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 7:47 PM
i am up for a drive to chicago. i had some money issues come up, but if i can get them resolved, put my name on the list!

red 99 coupe.... no rust and it runs.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:26 PM
1. Darkstars +1
2. FatalicCAVI
3. Julian
4. Marco
5. Vince +1
6. Nino

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:10 PM
i'm game! i made sure to have off from work that weekend because i remember you saying about having a halloween meet.

1. Darkstars +1
2. FatalicCAVI
3. Julian
4. Marco
5. Vince +1
6. Nino
7. BoltZ

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:36 AM
I'm up for going

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:57 AM
1. Darkstars +1
2. FatalicCAVI
3. Julian
4. Marco
5. Vince +1
6. Nino
7. BoltZ
8. CaviGirl (CaviEvoStyle)
9. 04eco

im asking for the day off today

The one, the only, ME.
Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:15 AM
Thanks roy lol

Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:36 PM
this is my last post for sept. i can't post untill saturday, i think i will live. what esle can ppl do if they aren't in to the whole haunted house thing??? i may talk my two friends into going. one has a 01 ecsilpe and the other a 97 sunfire 2.2L and hopefully by then he will have has stuff to put it the turbo. we had all the parts we need besides the @#$%^$ manifold. the most important part when installing a turbo, besides the turbo.

the tunnel thing was lower wacker drive. that was crazy with only 4 cars, all eco's if i remenber corretly. it will be hella cooler to have like 10+ cars there at 3am. very very loud

maybe
1. RAKSJ04( Rick) +2

Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:17 PM
CaviGirl (CaviEvoStyle) wrote:Thanks roy lol

no problem haha

The one, the only, ME.
Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:50 PM
http://www.dreamreapers.com/ <--- the haunted house (and since I was asked, yes they run aorund with real chainsaws)

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:17 AM
oh geez im already scared just looking at the intro....like i guess im down for the meet if u gotta map n directions...also i was wondering if maybe the ppl from WI who are going weould wanna meet up like an hr before then go down together?

also....if this haunted house thingy is going on (eeek) then we need to figure out prices

Get Wrecked
Friday, September 30, 2005 9:36 AM
$15 for the haunted house. at least thats what it says on their website.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, September 30, 2005 9:43 AM
kewl!!!! sounds awsome...but scary also

Get Wrecked
Friday, September 30, 2005 9:56 AM
hopefully it is a nice day cause Busse woods would be a great spot again and it easy to find. and BAH we'll see how scary it is but still will be fun

The one, the only, ME.
Friday, September 30, 2005 8:04 PM
hey furious, where you coming form?

Saturday, October 01, 2005 4:40 AM
^ she's in waukesha. right next to milwaukee.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:15 AM
you basiically take 94 South for an hour and your here hahahah

Saturday, October 01, 2005 8:38 AM
well i know how to get to chicago...last place i went to down there was HIN....and thats basically right when u get off the freeway

Get Wrecked
Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:43 AM
any idea yet what time it'd be starting? and can you post the addy for busse woods? when it gets closer and if it looks like the weather will by shotty then i'll ask for your personal addy ryan.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:09 PM
im definatley up for it i just need directions just cuz i dont care for chicago
Saturday, October 01, 2005 1:57 PM
Furiouscavie wrote:oh geez im already scared just looking at the intro....like i guess im down for the meet if u gotta map n directions...also i was wondering if maybe the ppl from WI who are going weould wanna meet up like an hr before then go down together?

also....if this haunted house thingy is going on (eeek) then we need to figure out prices

i will drive down with you. i live in elkhorn just say the place you want to meet up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search