parting out the purple sunfire... stuff for sale - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
parting out the purple sunfire... stuff for sale
Saturday, October 20, 2007 6:31 PM
streetfire front bumper: $250 obo
type j side skirts: $200 obo
17" RS Limited Akunin rims (1 tire is blown, the other three don't have a lot of tread left): $250
03+ streetfire rear (never painted): $450 firm
VIS Invader carbon fiber hood: $500 firm
f-1 fenders (never painted): $150 obo

if you want pictures of anything, let me know. everything is located in Rochester and i don't have any way to transport any of it, so it will have to be local pickup only unless we can work out something.

Re: parting out the purple sunfire... stuff for sale
Saturday, October 20, 2007 6:47 PM
i'd love to snag the rims but i don't have any money atm.

why you parting it out?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:11 PM
the car is getting up in miles, and really starting to show its age. i know i'll never get finished with it, and im not all that happy with leaving it uncompleted all these years. im just hoping someone can get some good use out of these parts, as i did.

Monday, October 22, 2007 2:51 PM
Monday, October 22, 2007 9:03 PM

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:16 PM
God I wish I wasn't freaking broke at the moment, or I'de be driving over to where your car is at with a pickup truck. This sucks... I even have someone that wan'ts to sell me a newer R6 for $200 and I can't buy it.... I need a better paying job. No one ever sells stuff cheap when I actually have money burning a hole in my pocket WTF

Soooo.. are you just returning you car to stock then? Also... why is it in Rochester..... wtf are you driving in the mean time?

Thursday, October 25, 2007 2:13 AM
the car is in winter mode. stock bumpers, hood and wheels are on it. all the aftermarket stuff is at my parent's place in rochester.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 5:13 PM
darn tony :[ saddd to seee it go :\ what you going to now?

Thursday, October 25, 2007 10:39 PM
im keeping the sunfire, it's just back to stock.

Friday, October 26, 2007 2:54 PM
^^^ just leave it looking stock and drop an LD9 in there

Hope ya havn't givin up completely...... I know how ya feel though... I havn't been able to do anything to my car for awhile and it's bothering me too... I have some parts laying around and have plans.... but it justs takes a long freaking time to finish anything when there isn't much extra cash flow coming in.
I wonder if I'll ever actually be able to "finish" my car also.

I think the only reason I've gone as long as I have without giving up is bacause I'm going to performance route and whenever I finally get one part done.. the car drives differently which holds me over until I can afford the next step. (more return per dollar that way I quess).

Good luck with selling the stuff man.... hope to still see ya around this spring / next summer regardless of what stage your car is in.... it's really about the people as much or more than it is about the cars.. don't be a stranger.

Saturday, October 27, 2007 3:55 PM
can i get a good picture of the hood?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 4:40 AM
^^^ it's the hood in his sig......

although... unless something happened since last time I saw his car....... I've seen it up close and in person quite a few times and its in pretty good shape.... If I had the cash... It would be on my car right now. Tony take pretty good care of his car (well exept for that scotch pad vs fender incodent... but thats another story in itself )

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:18 AM
Drew Luedtke wrote:can i get a good picture of the hood?

sorry, i didn't see this reply or i would have posted pics earlier.

Thursday, November 01, 2007 7:09 PM
sad to see it return to stock... but i feel ya brother! i just had to do the same exact thing! couldnt do what i wanted (and it wasnt all that much) but decided to just make it stockish and drive it till it dies...

always did like your car tho!

Thursday, November 01, 2007 9:24 PM
I see you have the 03 rear, so i was wondering if you had any 03-05 tails?

Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:46 PM
03+ TYC black tails. $80

Saturday, November 03, 2007 10:48 PM
PM sent

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:33 PM
SORRY TO POST JACK TONY.... but i came across this comment... id like to go back to that...

Weebel wrote:I even have someone that wan'ts to sell me a newer R6 for $200 and I can't buy it....

if thats not a typo... i call dibs... WHERE is this bike? i will go buy it NOW....

Saturday, November 10, 2007 3:47 PM
TTT for a good guy and nice car.

Saturday, November 10, 2007 8:02 PM
Nstig8r wrote:SORRY TO POST JACK TONY.... but i came across this comment... id like to go back to that...

Weebel wrote:I even have someone that wan'ts to sell me a newer R6 for $200 and I can't buy it....

if thats not a typo... i call dibs... WHERE is this bike? i will go buy it NOW....

A guy I kinda know (friend of a friend) that I've gone riding with before fell off his R6 and banged it up pretty good.... He didn't have insurance on it at the time and he knew I wanted a crotch rocket so he was thinking of selling it to me really cheap for around $200... thats TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS.

I guess there's about $150 or so worth of mechanical damage that they know of "soo far"... and the plastic is scratched and cracked a bit. The guy is really dragging his feet about how bad it really is and if he'll sell it or not...... I think he's just going to keep it and fix it up over time when he has the money...... but he hasn't said either way yet... and I have yet to actually see the thing myself.... so it really anyones guess for now....

Aparently he wen't to pop a wheelie in sceond gear.... got way to vertical... freaked out.... and at about 45mph he just let go of the bike and landed on his ass... so if you know those bikes well.... that might help guess the actual damage.

Sorry Tony ....

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 7:49 AM
OH.... hey tony........ are you selling your CF B-biller covers or leaving them on your car? If your selling them cheap enough... I've wanted some for a while.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:13 PM
those are staying on the car.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:12 PM
^^^^^ I thought so.... but it was worth a try....

Friday, April 25, 2008 10:20 AM
well, im bringing this back because i've decided that the sunfire doesn't have another summer left in it. oh well. i need all of this stuff gone guys, make offers.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 4:50 AM
^^^ damn that sucks man... whats wrong with the car?

What parts do you still have for it?

If you get rid of it and those B-piller covers are still on it.... sell them to me first

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search